Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Routes List Menu, Select Multiple Routes and ‘Save as’

Routes List Menu, Select Multiple Routes and ‘Save as’

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
12 Posts 6 Posters 2.1k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Guzzist
    Guzzist
    Guzzist
    Valued contributor
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    ...the behavior demands on used browser. If "system browser" in MyRoute-App is used - this indeed will not save multiple selected routes. Other browsers will act more or less similar an will in such cases simply create a zip file.

    Nothing is impossible ;-)
    In past: GARMIN Zumo 210->GARMIN Zumo 395->GARMIN XT=> now: DMD T865-X + MyRoute-App, LocusMaps, OsmAnd.
    In past: GARMIN MapSource ->GARMIN BaseCamp->Tyre->Kurviger->Calimoto=> now: MRA-Routplanner.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Guzzist
      Guzzist
      Guzzist
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      ...the behavior demands on used browser. If "system browser" in MyRoute-App is used - this indeed will not save multiple selected routes. Other browsers will act more or less similar an will in such cases simply create a zip file.

      Nothing is impossible ;-)
      In past: GARMIN Zumo 210->GARMIN Zumo 395->GARMIN XT=> now: DMD T865-X + MyRoute-App, LocusMaps, OsmAnd.
      In past: GARMIN MapSource ->GARMIN BaseCamp->Tyre->Kurviger->Calimoto=> now: MRA-Routplanner.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • b0hd1
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        It would be great to be able to back up all the paths. Whether one by one, several at once, by folder, or even the entire directory. In my case, we have over 2500 paths, and it's impossible to back them up 10 at a time, which is the current limit.

        Creator and administrator of the largest MRA groups.

        • https://t.me/MRa_by_b0hd1
        • https://www.myrouteapp.com/group/messages/7007
        • YouTube: @demco17
        • Ex-routexpert, current beta tester and MRA expert. Creator of tutorials, manuals, and MRA user trainer.
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Big Al 1
          Big Al 1
          Big Al 1
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          Guzzist -I don’t understand ‘system browser’. I used Apple products, IPhone 14 and IPad. The multiple save doesn’t work. Tried my bike phone, a Google Pixel 8a and same again, doesn’t work. I don’t get any dialogues to choose where I save the files. I invoke MyRoute Web from the app and I only use the web route planner.
          So to sum it all up…..the multiple route save doesn’t work on my mobile hardware.
          Obviously, I can individually save the routes, but I typically split my rides into days, resulting in a lot of individual files. And the app obviously thinks it can be done or else there wouldn’t be a ‘save as’ option at the foot of the screen.

          Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Big Al 1 Big Al 1

            Guzzist -I don’t understand ‘system browser’. I used Apple products, IPhone 14 and IPad. The multiple save doesn’t work. Tried my bike phone, a Google Pixel 8a and same again, doesn’t work. I don’t get any dialogues to choose where I save the files. I invoke MyRoute Web from the app and I only use the web route planner.
            So to sum it all up…..the multiple route save doesn’t work on my mobile hardware.
            Obviously, I can individually save the routes, but I typically split my rides into days, resulting in a lot of individual files. And the app obviously thinks it can be done or else there wouldn’t be a ‘save as’ option at the foot of the screen.

            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            Alpha tester
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @Big-Al-1 said in Routes List Menu, Select Multiple Routes and ‘Save as’:

            I invoke MyRoute Web from the app and I only use the web route planner.

            Try invoking the planner from your internet browser instead of from your app.
            Chrome, Firefox, Safari, whatever.

            I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

            Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

            Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

            Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

              @Big-Al-1 said in Routes List Menu, Select Multiple Routes and ‘Save as’:

              I invoke MyRoute Web from the app and I only use the web route planner.

              Try invoking the planner from your internet browser instead of from your app.
              Chrome, Firefox, Safari, whatever.

              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              RouteXpert
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @Con-Hennekens said in Routes List Menu, Select Multiple Routes and ‘Save as’:

              @Big-Al-1 said in Routes List Menu, Select Multiple Routes and ‘Save as’:

              I invoke MyRoute Web from the app and I only use the web route planner.

              Try invoking the planner from your internet browser instead of from your app.
              Chrome, Firefox, Safari, whatever.

              You’ve nailed it @Con-Hennekens, I get the same results as @Big-Al-1 when I use Route lab from the mobile app. In my original test I accessed my route library via the Safari browser on my iPhone.

              Always willing to help if I can.
              Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
              MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Aiello antonino
                Aiello antonino
                Aiello antonino
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                With iPad Air 4 and Safari browser, I tried selecting 3 paths and everything works perfectly

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Big Al 1
                  Big Al 1
                  Big Al 1
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  OK - using just Safari and selecting multiple files, the web version creates a zip file in the Downloads folder, which when unzipped, creates a folder with the GPX files in there.
                  Using the app directly on an Apple device, and doing the ‘save as’ from the route itself, the system saves the file on the iPad in the MyRoute-App folder. So it seems we have 2 different types of operation here…and one doesn’t work. Is this Ok with you guys that at My-Route?
                  No great sweat for me and I’m sure there are bigger fish to fry on the development front. Nice if it were fixed in the rewrite version.

                  Guzzist 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Aiello antonino
                    Aiello antonino
                    Aiello antonino
                    wrote on last edited by Aiello antonino
                    #11

                    Ok! Exporting multiple files from the app's browser doesn't work, but it does work with individual files.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Big Al 1 Big Al 1

                      OK - using just Safari and selecting multiple files, the web version creates a zip file in the Downloads folder, which when unzipped, creates a folder with the GPX files in there.
                      Using the app directly on an Apple device, and doing the ‘save as’ from the route itself, the system saves the file on the iPad in the MyRoute-App folder. So it seems we have 2 different types of operation here…and one doesn’t work. Is this Ok with you guys that at My-Route?
                      No great sweat for me and I’m sure there are bigger fish to fry on the development front. Nice if it were fixed in the rewrite version.

                      Guzzist
                      Guzzist
                      Guzzist
                      Valued contributor
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @Big-Al-1 said in Routes List Menu, Select Multiple Routes and ‘Save as’:

                      OK - using just Safari and selecting multiple files, the web version creates a zip file in the Downloads folder, which when unzipped, creates a folder with the GPX files in there.
                      Using the app directly on an Apple device, and doing the ‘save as’ from the route itself, the system saves the file on the iPad in the MyRoute-App folder. So it seems we have 2 different types of operation here…and one doesn’t work...

                      ...as I mentioned 😉

                      Nothing is impossible ;-)
                      In past: GARMIN Zumo 210->GARMIN Zumo 395->GARMIN XT=> now: DMD T865-X + MyRoute-App, LocusMaps, OsmAnd.
                      In past: GARMIN MapSource ->GARMIN BaseCamp->Tyre->Kurviger->Calimoto=> now: MRA-Routplanner.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      ACTIVE USERS
                      Guzzist
                      Guzzist
                      Con Hennekens
                      Con Hennekens
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      Aiello antonino
                      Aiello antonino
                      b0hd1
                      b0hd1
                      Big Al 1
                      Big Al 1
                      POPULAR TOPICS
                      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                        Stefan Hummelink
                        Stefan Hummelink
                        9
                        91
                        2.1k

                      • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                        Stefan Hummelink
                        Stefan Hummelink
                        5
                        82
                        1.9k

                      • Elektrisch voertuig
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        0
                        19
                        694

                      • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
                        Peter Zehentreiter
                        Peter Zehentreiter
                        0
                        5
                        97

                      • Hoe kan ik in één route een stuk met en een stuk zonder snelwegen plannen
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        0
                        3
                        86

                      • New beta! 6.0.0 (514)
                        Hubert Thoring
                        Hubert Thoring
                        13
                        32
                        383

                      • MyRoute-app wedding
                        LennyO
                        LennyO
                        28
                        40
                        10.4k

                      • MRA V6.0.0 (515) The viewfinder is somehow inaccurate and does not find it which is not a problem in the WebPlaner./// Suchfunktion ungenau - findet es nicht
                        Dave J 0
                        Dave J 0
                        1
                        2
                        35

                      MY GROUPS
                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Support
                      • MyRoute-app