Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Offline maps

Offline maps

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Suggestions and Discussion
3 Posts 3 Posters 994 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • John Warner
    John Warner
    John Warner
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am a gold member and have used the route planner for a few years and like it a lot.

    I notice that with the navigation subscription you also get offline maps. Is this available for the route planner? I otherwise have no interest in the navigation feature.

    Nick Carthew Drabslab 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • John Warner John Warner

      I am a gold member and have used the route planner for a few years and like it a lot.

      I notice that with the navigation subscription you also get offline maps. Is this available for the route planner? I otherwise have no interest in the navigation feature.

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @John-Warner said in Offline maps:

      I am a gold member and have used the route planner for a few years and like it a lot.

      I notice that with the navigation subscription you also get offline maps. Is this available for the route planner? I otherwise have no interest in the navigation feature.

      No is the simple answer. The route planner is web based, and the maps are online.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew moved this topic from [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues on
      • John Warner John Warner

        I am a gold member and have used the route planner for a few years and like it a lot.

        I notice that with the navigation subscription you also get offline maps. Is this available for the route planner? I otherwise have no interest in the navigation feature.

        Drabslab
        Drabslab
        Drabslab
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @John-Warner said in Offline maps:

        I am a gold member and have used the route planner for a few years and like it a lot.

        I notice that with the navigation subscription you also get offline maps. Is this available for the route planner? I otherwise have no interest in the navigation feature.

        Sorry, but I really do not understand you question.

        You are happy with the routeplanner that uses online maps.

        You would become unhappy with the routeplanner when you would use the navigation app that has offline and online maps??

        It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Drabslab
        Drabslab
        John Warner
        John Warner
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Where is the "Routes" option?
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          5
          18

        • My Routeapp Stays questions
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          5
          21

        • Foutmelding In MRA Next
          Hans Lamers
          Hans Lamers
          0
          3
          9

        • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          12

        • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          7
          46

        • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          11

        • Strange translation
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          4

        • Kort voorstellen
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          1
          2
          61

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app