Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Slow map updates

Slow map updates

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 2 Posters 1.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RGDan59
    RGDan59
    RGDan59
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi, this is my first post to the MRA community. Previously, I've used Google maps on an iPhone for basic routing, and the directional change updates were very quick. I've noticed that the MRA map updates are comparatively slow to redraw as I make turns or veer off course, sometimes reaching the next turn before the map update. Is there anything I should know about this?

    Thanks,
    Dan

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew moved this topic from General Discussion on
    • RGDan59 RGDan59

      Hi, this is my first post to the MRA community. Previously, I've used Google maps on an iPhone for basic routing, and the directional change updates were very quick. I've noticed that the MRA map updates are comparatively slow to redraw as I make turns or veer off course, sometimes reaching the next turn before the map update. Is there anything I should know about this?

      Thanks,
      Dan

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @RGDan59 Firstly welcome to the forum. I have moved your post to the MyRoute-app section of the forum as it is relating to navigation.
      In answer to your question the developers are working hard to fine tune this and other issues in this brand new addition to the MyRoute-app family.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      RGDan59 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

        @RGDan59 Firstly welcome to the forum. I have moved your post to the MyRoute-app section of the forum as it is relating to navigation.
        In answer to your question the developers are working hard to fine tune this and other issues in this brand new addition to the MyRoute-app family.

        RGDan59
        RGDan59
        RGDan59
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Nick-Carthew

        Ahh, great, thanks Nick.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        RGDan59
        RGDan59
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Waarom kan deze route niet berekend worden?
          M. Schrijver
          M. Schrijver
          0
          13
          163

        • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          5
          106
          7.9k

        • Hello from Thailand
          Bull Tahr
          Bull Tahr
          0
          3
          104

        • How to plan correctly
          Christian Feurstein
          Christian Feurstein
          0
          7
          318

        • Auto skipping in next version (6)
          M. Schrijver
          M. Schrijver
          0
          5
          259

        • New beta! 6.0.0 (514)
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          13
          34
          430

        • MRA 6.0.0 (515) Menu color black // blue // white
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          0
          2
          27

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app