Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Drive restriction for vehicle

Drive restriction for vehicle

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
12 Posts 4 Posters 92 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Travellexxie
    Travellexxie
    Travellexxie
    Valued contributor
    wrote last edited by
    #3

    I guess something is wrong with the camperprofile. Normally you would see a shield on the map with the limitations (that is my experience with my camperholiday in Spain). Switch to the "truckprofile" and you see what I mean. @corjan-meijerink could you have a look at it? I think something is broken.

    Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

    Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
    Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
    MRA Lifetime Gold

    Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Travellexxie Travellexxie

      I guess something is wrong with the camperprofile. Normally you would see a shield on the map with the limitations (that is my experience with my camperholiday in Spain). Switch to the "truckprofile" and you see what I mean. @corjan-meijerink could you have a look at it? I think something is broken.

      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Alpha tester
      wrote last edited by
      #4

      @Travellexxie When you select the logistics map, you can indeed see that the route the motorhome is being directed over (blue line) is subject to a restriction for vehicles over 3,500 kg. So I agree with your finding.

      Scherm­afbeelding 2026-09-26 om 12.06.19.png

      🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
      📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
      🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
      💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Travellexxie
        Travellexxie
        Travellexxie
        Valued contributor
        wrote last edited by
        #5

        Another tip: set the weight of your camper 1kg under the maximum weight: not 4500 but 4499. The limitations are "from" a certain weight and not "up to" a certain weight.

        Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

        Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
        Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
        MRA Lifetime Gold

        Robineke 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

          @Robineke Let’s first establish which sign should apply in order to interpret the rules implemented in the planner. There are different signs for different types of vehicles.

          If a road is marked with the sign shown below, no vehicle heavier than the weight indicated on the sign is allowed to use that road. In addition, there are separate signs for motorhomes and trucks with a specified weight limit.

          And then that data also needs to be included in HERE’s map data, as HERE is the map provider for the planner. If I enter the weight of your motorhome as the weight for a truck, I actually get a different route at the points you mention.

          Scherm­afbeelding 2026-09-26 om 11.30.20.png

          Robineke
          Robineke
          Robineke
          wrote last edited by
          #6

          @Rob-Verhoeff indeed it is the sign as you indicated. I am aware of truck limits over 3,5t which are not applicable for campers. This is the sign for all vehicles.
          When I come close to the route limitation it indicates."restricted route" but then it is far too late.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Travellexxie Travellexxie

            Another tip: set the weight of your camper 1kg under the maximum weight: not 4500 but 4499. The limitations are "from" a certain weight and not "up to" a certain weight.

            Robineke
            Robineke
            Robineke
            wrote last edited by
            #7

            @Travellexxie I am missing your point. The restriction if for vehicle 3,5t. This means no entry for 3,5 ton and higher.
            What will differ when I change 4500 into 4499?

            Rob Verhoeff Travellexxie 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • Robineke Robineke

              @Travellexxie I am missing your point. The restriction if for vehicle 3,5t. This means no entry for 3,5 ton and higher.
              What will differ when I change 4500 into 4499?

              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              Alpha tester
              wrote last edited by
              #8

              @Robineke I think camper-mode has broken in one way or the other as @travellexxie mentioned...

              🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
              📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
              🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
              💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Robineke Robineke

                @Travellexxie I am missing your point. The restriction if for vehicle 3,5t. This means no entry for 3,5 ton and higher.
                What will differ when I change 4500 into 4499?

                Travellexxie
                Travellexxie
                Travellexxie
                Valued contributor
                wrote last edited by
                #9

                @Robineke I don't think it is suitable for you (are there 4.500 limitations?idk), but here is an example: if your campers weight is max 4.500 and the limitation is 4.500, it will give you no access to these roads. You are only allowed for roads >4.500. That 1kg raise your limitation to the next step. Therefore, in your account, fill in 1kg less.

                Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

                Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
                Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
                MRA Lifetime Gold

                Robineke 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Travellexxie Travellexxie

                  @Robineke I don't think it is suitable for you (are there 4.500 limitations?idk), but here is an example: if your campers weight is max 4.500 and the limitation is 4.500, it will give you no access to these roads. You are only allowed for roads >4.500. That 1kg raise your limitation to the next step. Therefore, in your account, fill in 1kg less.

                  Robineke
                  Robineke
                  Robineke
                  wrote last edited by
                  #10

                  @Travellexxie I got your point, I think. My camper weight is 4500kg but the road is limited to 3500kg.
                  It means that my weight is far higher then allowed so MRA should take that in account.
                  And that is not what it does only at the latest moment of entry, when I see the sign, it mentions "restricted road".
                  Unfortunately it does not provide another road and still guids me over the road which is limited to max 3500kg.

                  Travellexxie 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Robineke Robineke

                    @Travellexxie I got your point, I think. My camper weight is 4500kg but the road is limited to 3500kg.
                    It means that my weight is far higher then allowed so MRA should take that in account.
                    And that is not what it does only at the latest moment of entry, when I see the sign, it mentions "restricted road".
                    Unfortunately it does not provide another road and still guids me over the road which is limited to max 3500kg.

                    Travellexxie
                    Travellexxie
                    Travellexxie
                    Valued contributor
                    wrote last edited by
                    #11

                    @Robineke like I wrote before, something must be broken. In that case you could better use the other profile.

                    Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

                    Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
                    Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
                    MRA Lifetime Gold

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Developer
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      I've fixed an issue regarding this routing.
                      That works immediately on the website.

                      For the app itself it will be included in the big v6 update.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      ACTIVE USERS
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Travellexxie
                      Travellexxie
                      Robineke
                      Robineke
                      Rob Verhoeff
                      Rob Verhoeff
                      POPULAR TOPICS
                      • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                        Floris v
                        Floris v
                        5
                        99
                        3.9k

                      • Elektrisch voertuig
                        Marinus van Deudekom
                        Marinus van Deudekom
                        0
                        24
                        916

                      • Drive restriction for vehicle
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        0
                        12
                        92

                      • Altitude numbers size
                        JosepD
                        JosepD
                        0
                        8
                        220

                      • Points of interest
                        Marinus van Deudekom
                        Marinus van Deudekom
                        0
                        2
                        7

                      • Seizoensafsluitingen
                        a white mouse on the motorbike
                        a white mouse on the motorbike
                        0
                        6
                        150

                      • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
                        Peter Zehentreiter
                        Peter Zehentreiter
                        0
                        7
                        233

                      • Suggestion: Live location sharing for friends on the map
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        0
                        2
                        56

                      MY GROUPS
                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Support
                      • MyRoute-app