Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Missing itinerary

Missing itinerary

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
11 Posts 5 Posters 2.7k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Aiello antonino
    Aiello antonino
    Aiello antonino
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Today it happened again...is it possible that no one from the team read my post?

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Aiello antonino Aiello antonino

      Today it happened again...is it possible that no one from the team read my post?

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @Aiello-antonino Yes, posts are read by the developers but as no one else is reporting the same problem as you, it’s probably an isolated issue with your browser.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        I read every but don't respond to them all 😉
        Do note it is a community forum.
        If you require an answer from us, it's best to contact us using the official support channels ❤

        Not that the answer there will always immediately resolved your issue. Getting community input is very valuable too but as nobody responded the issue doesn't seem very known.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Aiello antonino
          Aiello antonino
          Aiello antonino
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          I would like to open a ticket but I don't understand why I can't log in to be able to open it...

          Adrian Avram 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Aiello antonino Aiello antonino

            I would like to open a ticket but I don't understand why I can't log in to be able to open it...

            Adrian Avram
            Adrian Avram
            Adrian Avram
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @Aiello-antonino I think you are already logged in since you can post on this forum.
            From the web planner select the "Suport" link from the top, and create a new ticket.

            abe2bb53-b74f-4bee-a20c-b2844626d865-image.png

            Best regards,
            Adrian

            📱Samsung S24 Ultra with MyRoute-APP (GOLD Lifetime)
            🏍️Honda NC750X (2021) with AA/CarPlay by CHIGEE Aio-5
            🚙Renault Duster with onboard AA/CarPlay Unit

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Aiello antonino
              Aiello antonino
              Aiello antonino
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Yes! I know I'm logged in, but if I go to the page you posted, which I had already visited otherwise I wouldn't have written, click on the LOGIN button, but nothing happens...

              Adrian Avram 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Aiello antonino Aiello antonino

                Yes! I know I'm logged in, but if I go to the page you posted, which I had already visited otherwise I wouldn't have written, click on the LOGIN button, but nothing happens...

                Adrian Avram
                Adrian Avram
                Adrian Avram
                wrote on last edited by Adrian Avram
                #8

                @Aiello-antonino Try to clear your browser's history and cookies, and log back in !

                Best regards,
                Adrian

                📱Samsung S24 Ultra with MyRoute-APP (GOLD Lifetime)
                🏍️Honda NC750X (2021) with AA/CarPlay by CHIGEE Aio-5
                🚙Renault Duster with onboard AA/CarPlay Unit

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Aiello antonino
                  Aiello antonino
                  Aiello antonino
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  I did as you told me but it still doesn't work... I can't log in...

                  Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Aiello antonino Aiello antonino

                    I did as you told me but it still doesn't work... I can't log in...

                    Con Hennekens
                    Con Hennekens
                    Con Hennekens
                    Alpha tester
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @Aiello-antonino, What's the error message it gives. Are you saying that when you are logged into the forum, and goto https://www.myrouteapp.com/support, you get a login button? That's unusual... Could it be that you have multiple accounts logged in simultaneously or something? Try logging out of the forum, return to the support page, and try to login (with the correct account) again.

                    I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                    Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                    Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Aiello antonino
                      Aiello antonino
                      Aiello antonino
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      They are investigating the MRA team

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      ACTIVE USERS
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Con Hennekens
                      Con Hennekens
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      Adrian Avram
                      Adrian Avram
                      Aiello antonino
                      Aiello antonino
                      POPULAR TOPICS
                      • Arrival time (depending on vehicle)
                        Bouke Ent
                        Bouke Ent
                        0
                        8
                        162

                      • test Myroute APP
                        Travellexxie
                        Travellexxie
                        4
                        26
                        1.9k

                      • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
                        Travellexxie
                        Travellexxie
                        0
                        4
                        64

                      • Route name in the planning screen is gone?
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        1
                        7
                        36

                      • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
                        richtea999
                        richtea999
                        0
                        5
                        69

                      • F001 POIs Adding from selection is not possible
                        Hubert Thori
                        Hubert Thori
                        0
                        4
                        35

                      • A02 Routes en tracks kopiëren - Oude webplanner naar nieuwe webplanner
                        Jörgen
                        Jörgen
                        0
                        9
                        33

                      • A03 POIs Show collection fixed on map
                        Hubert Thoring
                        Hubert Thoring
                        0
                        3
                        29

                      MY GROUPS
                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Support
                      • MyRoute-app