Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show (solved)

pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show (solved)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
30 Posts 7 Posters 15.3k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TorqueRider TorqueRider

    Who recognizes this and knows the solution?
    When using the checkbox to select multiple items in the personal library for an action <Move|Save as|Delete>, a pop-up will appear to activate that action.
    On my iPad (7th gen), iPadOS 17.03 and on my MacBook (M1Pro) with MacOs Sonoma 14.0 in combination with Safari 17.0, the Pop-up flashes but disappears in a fraction of a second and cannot be used. I have set all settings in Safari for additional functions for Myrouteapp to "Allow". Without exception.
    When using Firefox I do not have this issue. But I want to use Safari exclusively.

    pop-up -Move-Save as-Delete-.png

    Corjan Meijerink
    Corjan Meijerink
    Corjan Meijerink
    Developer
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @Jack-van-Tilburg I just checked in Safari and unfortunately I cannot see what the issue possibly could be 🙂

    Everything works as expected based on my tests but obviously this isn't the case. I'll try again on a different device later on.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Jörgen
      Jörgen
      Jörgen
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      Maybe this will help.

      https://youtu.be/cOEGPExqgTU

      By clicking on a folder, the box just flashes and disappears.

      Hardware
      iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
      iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
      Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
      Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
      Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
      MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

      Con Hennekens TorqueRider 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • Jörgen Jörgen

        Maybe this will help.

        https://youtu.be/cOEGPExqgTU

        By clicking on a folder, the box just flashes and disappears.

        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        Alpha tester
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @Jörgen said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

        Maybe this will help.
        https://youtu.be/cOEGPExqgTU

        The video seems to be private, I can't watch it.

        42b55c47-5bc8-41b0-9cb5-715cd67d52cb-image.png

        @Jack-van-Tilburg said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

        It is up to the developer to make the application function browser independently. And I know that's difficult.

        It's up to the developer of a browser to make it compliant too. All software contains bugs. It's too easy pointing only at MRA, while Safari seems to be the only browser having this problem. Although of course it still may be an MRA bug, it is as easy to point it to the Safari browser.

        I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

        Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

        Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

        Jörgen TorqueRider 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

          @Jörgen said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

          Maybe this will help.
          https://youtu.be/cOEGPExqgTU

          The video seems to be private, I can't watch it.

          42b55c47-5bc8-41b0-9cb5-715cd67d52cb-image.png

          @Jack-van-Tilburg said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

          It is up to the developer to make the application function browser independently. And I know that's difficult.

          It's up to the developer of a browser to make it compliant too. All software contains bugs. It's too easy pointing only at MRA, while Safari seems to be the only browser having this problem. Although of course it still may be an MRA bug, it is as easy to point it to the Safari browser.

          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          Valued contributor
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          @Con-Hennekens please try again: https://youtu.be/cOEGPExqgTU

          Hardware
          iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
          iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
          Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
          Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
          Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
          MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TorqueRider TorqueRider

            Who recognizes this and knows the solution?
            When using the checkbox to select multiple items in the personal library for an action <Move|Save as|Delete>, a pop-up will appear to activate that action.
            On my iPad (7th gen), iPadOS 17.03 and on my MacBook (M1Pro) with MacOs Sonoma 14.0 in combination with Safari 17.0, the Pop-up flashes but disappears in a fraction of a second and cannot be used. I have set all settings in Safari for additional functions for Myrouteapp to "Allow". Without exception.
            When using Firefox I do not have this issue. But I want to use Safari exclusively.

            pop-up -Move-Save as-Delete-.png

            Herko ter Horst
            Herko ter Horst
            Herko ter Horst
            wrote on last edited by Herko ter Horst
            #12

            @Jack-van-Tilburg Same issue here (latest software versions): when selecting an item, the actions box pops up very briefly.

            I've looked into the code a bit, stepping through it in the debugger, and I've noticed the pop-up becomes visible when, on line 473 of base.js, the CSS class "in" is added to the ".explorer-selectedactions" block. However, it immediately becomes invisible again as well, when stepping over this line. I can only assume a different part of the code reacts to the addition of the "in" class and changes the CSS to make the pop-up invisible, or perhaps the z-index isn't handled correctly by Apple. The "in" class is on the box when inspecting the element.

            Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 11.58.13.png

            Just noticed it also popups very briefly when deselecting a previously selected row.

            It only happens when selecting the first (or deselecting the last) item.

            Rob Verhoeff TorqueRider 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              I can’n answer now. Because I am on tour with friends

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Herko ter Horst Herko ter Horst

                @Jack-van-Tilburg Same issue here (latest software versions): when selecting an item, the actions box pops up very briefly.

                I've looked into the code a bit, stepping through it in the debugger, and I've noticed the pop-up becomes visible when, on line 473 of base.js, the CSS class "in" is added to the ".explorer-selectedactions" block. However, it immediately becomes invisible again as well, when stepping over this line. I can only assume a different part of the code reacts to the addition of the "in" class and changes the CSS to make the pop-up invisible, or perhaps the z-index isn't handled correctly by Apple. The "in" class is on the box when inspecting the element.

                Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 11.58.13.png

                Just noticed it also popups very briefly when deselecting a previously selected row.

                It only happens when selecting the first (or deselecting the last) item.

                Rob Verhoeff
                Rob Verhoeff
                Rob Verhoeff
                Alpha tester
                wrote on last edited by Rob Verhoeff
                #14

                @Herko-ter-Horst perhaps Safari is more strict in the handling of those pop-ups then other browsers do?

                🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
                📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
                🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
                💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

                Herko ter Horst TorqueRider 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

                  @Herko-ter-Horst perhaps Safari is more strict in the handling of those pop-ups then other browsers do?

                  Herko ter Horst
                  Herko ter Horst
                  Herko ter Horst
                  wrote on last edited by Herko ter Horst
                  #15

                  @Rob-Verhoeff If so, that has to be a very recent development (worked just fine last time I checked). And I would expect to see some error message in that case. Also, it isn't really a "pop-up" pop-up as far as I can see.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

                    @Jack-van-Tilburg said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

                    I didn't email Apple. It was an MRA service ticket.

                    Okay, hoping MRA solves it for us... 😉

                    A bit offtopic: I use Firefox now as a crossplatform browser with all my favorites at hand. And it has some nice plugin's. Regarding safety, I think all "major" browsers have that in order.

                    Drabslab
                    Drabslab
                    Drabslab
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    @Rob-Verhoeff said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

                    Regarding safety, I think all "major" browsers have that in order

                    You think that Google spyware is safe?

                    https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2021/03/20/stop-using-google-chrome-on-apple-iphone-12-pro-max-ipad-and-macbook-pro/?sh=69a169514d08

                    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/chrome-use-subject-to-restrictions-in-dutch-schools-over-data-security-concerns/

                    It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                    Con Hennekens Rob Verhoeff 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • Drabslab Drabslab

                      @Rob-Verhoeff said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

                      Regarding safety, I think all "major" browsers have that in order

                      You think that Google spyware is safe?

                      https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2021/03/20/stop-using-google-chrome-on-apple-iphone-12-pro-max-ipad-and-macbook-pro/?sh=69a169514d08

                      https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/chrome-use-subject-to-restrictions-in-dutch-schools-over-data-security-concerns/

                      Con Hennekens
                      Con Hennekens
                      Con Hennekens
                      Alpha tester
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      @Drabslab, Apple warning for data gathering by Google is rather funny, don't you think? 🤣

                      I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                      Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                      Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                      Drabslab 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                        @Drabslab, Apple warning for data gathering by Google is rather funny, don't you think? 🤣

                        Drabslab
                        Drabslab
                        Drabslab
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        @Con-Hennekens

                        Yes, a typical example of a kettle accusing the pot from being black.

                        But it remains a fact that the majority of concerns expressed by governments on privacy, security and spying on users are about two compnaies with Google being one of them.

                        It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                        Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Drabslab Drabslab

                          @Con-Hennekens

                          Yes, a typical example of a kettle accusing the pot from being black.

                          But it remains a fact that the majority of concerns expressed by governments on privacy, security and spying on users are about two compnaies with Google being one of them.

                          Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          Alpha tester
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          @Drabslab, certainly true, but I think it's about more than 2 companies. Apple, Google, Microsoft, Meta and many many more companies are no popes in the subject.

                          I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                          Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                          Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                          Drabslab 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                            @Drabslab, certainly true, but I think it's about more than 2 companies. Apple, Google, Microsoft, Meta and many many more companies are no popes in the subject.

                            Drabslab
                            Drabslab
                            Drabslab
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            @Con-Hennekens

                            there is a main difference:

                            • Users are clients in the case of Microsoft, and Apple,

                            • they are the product sold to other companies in case of Google and Facebook

                            It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                              @Drabslab, certainly true, but I think it's about more than 2 companies. Apple, Google, Microsoft, Meta and many many more companies are no popes in the subject.

                              Drabslab
                              Drabslab
                              Drabslab
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              @Con-Hennekens

                              and there is a difference between "not being a pope" and being fined 8.3 billion euro for slightly illegal activities 🙂 🙂 🙂

                              It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                              Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Drabslab Drabslab

                                @Con-Hennekens

                                and there is a difference between "not being a pope" and being fined 8.3 billion euro for slightly illegal activities 🙂 🙂 🙂

                                Con Hennekens
                                Con Hennekens
                                Con Hennekens
                                Alpha tester
                                wrote on last edited by Con Hennekens
                                #22

                                @Drabslab, I believe Apple is still subject to a 39 billion fine... 😉
                                Oh, and do you really think Apple does NOT sell off bigdata? Users are clients indeed, AND the product at the same time. I am not downplaying the privacy problems. But don't pin them just on Google and Facebook. The other are equally evil...

                                I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                                Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                                Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                                Drabslab 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                                  @Drabslab, I believe Apple is still subject to a 39 billion fine... 😉
                                  Oh, and do you really think Apple does NOT sell off bigdata? Users are clients indeed, AND the product at the same time. I am not downplaying the privacy problems. But don't pin them just on Google and Facebook. The other are equally evil...

                                  Drabslab
                                  Drabslab
                                  Drabslab
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  @Con-Hennekens said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

                                  The other are equally evil..

                                  turn to the dark side.... we have coockies 🙂

                                  It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • Jörgen Jörgen

                                    Maybe this will help.

                                    https://youtu.be/cOEGPExqgTU

                                    By clicking on a folder, the box just flashes and disappears.

                                    TorqueRider
                                    TorqueRider
                                    TorqueRider
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #24

                                    @Jörgen
                                    Yep. That's what it actually looks like.
                                    Big thanks for this video!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Herko ter Horst Herko ter Horst

                                      @Jack-van-Tilburg Same issue here (latest software versions): when selecting an item, the actions box pops up very briefly.

                                      I've looked into the code a bit, stepping through it in the debugger, and I've noticed the pop-up becomes visible when, on line 473 of base.js, the CSS class "in" is added to the ".explorer-selectedactions" block. However, it immediately becomes invisible again as well, when stepping over this line. I can only assume a different part of the code reacts to the addition of the "in" class and changes the CSS to make the pop-up invisible, or perhaps the z-index isn't handled correctly by Apple. The "in" class is on the box when inspecting the element.

                                      Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 11.58.13.png

                                      Just noticed it also popups very briefly when deselecting a previously selected row.

                                      It only happens when selecting the first (or deselecting the last) item.

                                      TorqueRider
                                      TorqueRider
                                      TorqueRider
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      @Herko-ter-Horst said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

                                      I've looked into the code a bit

                                      This is beyond my knowledge 🙂
                                      But hopefully the technicians can do something with it 👍

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

                                        @Herko-ter-Horst perhaps Safari is more strict in the handling of those pop-ups then other browsers do?

                                        TorqueRider
                                        TorqueRider
                                        TorqueRider
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #26

                                        @Rob-Verhoeff said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

                                        @Herko-ter-Horst perhaps Safari is more strict in the handling of those pop-ups then other browsers do

                                        That's definitely true. But Safari also offers the option to cancel the pop-up blocker in the settings.

                                        Scherm­afbeelding 2023-10-24 om 17.44.51.png

                                        Herko ter Horst 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                                          @Jörgen said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

                                          Maybe this will help.
                                          https://youtu.be/cOEGPExqgTU

                                          The video seems to be private, I can't watch it.

                                          42b55c47-5bc8-41b0-9cb5-715cd67d52cb-image.png

                                          @Jack-van-Tilburg said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

                                          It is up to the developer to make the application function browser independently. And I know that's difficult.

                                          It's up to the developer of a browser to make it compliant too. All software contains bugs. It's too easy pointing only at MRA, while Safari seems to be the only browser having this problem. Although of course it still may be an MRA bug, it is as easy to point it to the Safari browser.

                                          TorqueRider
                                          TorqueRider
                                          TorqueRider
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #27

                                          @Con-Hennekens said in pop-up <Move-Save as-Delete> doesn't show:

                                          It's up to the developer of a browser to make it compliant

                                          That is absolutely correct.
                                          For that reason, beta versions are made available to developers well in advance so that they can test whether their stuff still works. If there are issues, then something must be done. And depending on the test result you can determine where that is.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          ACTIVE USERS
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Drabslab
                                          Drabslab
                                          Jörgen
                                          Jörgen
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          Herko ter Horst
                                          Herko ter Horst
                                          TorqueRider
                                          TorqueRider
                                          POPULAR TOPICS
                                          • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            5
                                            102
                                            4.1k

                                          • Points of interest
                                            Lluís Casals
                                            Lluís Casals
                                            0
                                            5
                                            89

                                          • Altitude numbers size
                                            Aiello antonino
                                            Aiello antonino
                                            0
                                            9
                                            261

                                          • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
                                            Nick Carthew
                                            Nick Carthew
                                            1
                                            4
                                            73

                                          • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            9
                                            97
                                            4.1k

                                          • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
                                            Con Hennekens
                                            Con Hennekens
                                            0
                                            3
                                            76

                                          • Elektrisch voertuig
                                            Marinus van Deudekom
                                            Marinus van Deudekom
                                            0
                                            26
                                            954

                                          • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
                                            Peter Zehentreiter
                                            Peter Zehentreiter
                                            0
                                            7
                                            248

                                          MY GROUPS
                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Support
                                          • MyRoute-app