Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Missing Menu when planning in the app

Missing Menu when planning in the app

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 2 Posters 977 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WhyGeo
    WhyGeo
    WhyGeo
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello,
    Having tested the MyRoute-App for a while now, I miss a feature when planning a route directly in the app on the smartphone compared to the application in the browser.
    The menu with the 3 lines on the left of the screen is missing in the app. Therefore the list with the waypoints, that allows you to change the order of the selected waypoints, is missing.
    Perhaps, the menu exists in the app and I didn't find it. 😇

    Dave J 0 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • WhyGeo WhyGeo

      Hello,
      Having tested the MyRoute-App for a while now, I miss a feature when planning a route directly in the app on the smartphone compared to the application in the browser.
      The menu with the 3 lines on the left of the screen is missing in the app. Therefore the list with the waypoints, that allows you to change the order of the selected waypoints, is missing.
      Perhaps, the menu exists in the app and I didn't find it. 😇

      Dave J 0
      Dave J 0
      Dave J 0
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by Dave J 0
      #2

      @WhyGeo I presume you are talking about the menu when I. Edit route mode in the app? If that is the case select 'Show Route Details' at the bottom:
      Screenshot_20230927-061616.png.jpg
      And then this menu:
      Screenshot_20230927-061717.png.jpg
      Select 'Hide Route Details' at the top to go back to the map screen.

      Kind Regards. Help where I can.
      Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally
      iPhone 18 Pro
      CHIGEE AIO-6 LTE
      Google Pixel 6 Pro - mounted on SP Connect Plus
      Ex Garmin XT2 and XT1 as well as Ex TomTom Rider User

      WhyGeo 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Dave J 0 Dave J 0

        @WhyGeo I presume you are talking about the menu when I. Edit route mode in the app? If that is the case select 'Show Route Details' at the bottom:
        Screenshot_20230927-061616.png.jpg
        And then this menu:
        Screenshot_20230927-061717.png.jpg
        Select 'Hide Route Details' at the top to go back to the map screen.

        WhyGeo
        WhyGeo
        WhyGeo
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Dave-J-0 hi
        Thanks. It's exactly what I searched for. 😁

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Dave J 0
        Dave J 0
        WhyGeo
        WhyGeo
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Help please, new user
          Bull Tahr
          Bull Tahr
          0
          8
          175

        • Animation
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          13
          31

        • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
          John S Parry
          John S Parry
          0
          9
          260

        • My Routeapp Stays questions
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          4
          13

        • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          10

        • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          19

        • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
          Dave J 0
          Dave J 0
          0
          3
          34

        • No tracklog on Android phone
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          16
          783

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app