Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!

πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
42 Posts 13 Posters 437 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

    @Corjan-Meijerink Ik zou willen dat ik daar op kon antwoorden dat het mee viel, maar bij door de eerste was het dit jaar maximaal 1500km motor tijd, en nu met de tweede verwacht ik wederom in 2023 niet veel km. 😭... Je krijgt er veel voor terug zal ik maar zeggen.πŸ˜€

    Maar die paar ritjes die we dan rijden, zijn kwalitatief hoog niveau hehe. Nav Next is dan zeer zeker welkom. πŸ˜‹

    Corjan Meijerink
    Corjan Meijerink
    Corjan Meijerink
    Developer
    wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @StefanHummelink Zo is dat! Over 2 decennia kan je met ze rijden. Doe ik nu ook met mn pa πŸ˜ƒ

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

      De laatste maanden wat minder actief op het forum vanwege wederom aankomende gezinsuitbreiding, maar hiervoor maak ik sowieso tijd! Geweldig om de ontwikkeling zo op de voet te volgen. πŸ˜€

      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      wrote on last edited by
      #13

      @StefanHummelink Allee, proficiat alvast πŸ™‚

      It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Bart De Medts
        Bart De Medts
        Bart De Medts
        Alpha tester
        wrote on last edited by
        #14

        Singed-up πŸ™‚

        🏍️ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
        🏍️ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
        πŸš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Captain Haddock
          Captain Haddock
          Captain Haddock
          wrote on last edited by Captain Haddock
          #15

          When I enter the English registration Page 4 for Android device has two buttons named "Front" and "Follow" what do these mean and which one do I select to get to the next screen?

          betamra.jpg

          I clicked on Follow and it ended the application process even though it said Page 4 of 7. Was information was missed on pages 5-7?

          Andrew Ross 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Captain Haddock Captain Haddock

            When I enter the English registration Page 4 for Android device has two buttons named "Front" and "Follow" what do these mean and which one do I select to get to the next screen?

            betamra.jpg

            I clicked on Follow and it ended the application process even though it said Page 4 of 7. Was information was missed on pages 5-7?

            Andrew Ross
            Andrew Ross
            Andrew Ross
            wrote on last edited by
            #16

            @Captain-Haddock you need to click on Front to go through to the next page.

            Captain Haddock 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Andrew Ross Andrew Ross

              @Captain-Haddock you need to click on Front to go through to the next page.

              Captain Haddock
              Captain Haddock
              Captain Haddock
              wrote on last edited by
              #17

              @Andrew-Ross I retried the registration and clicked on Front as you suggested but it took me back to the front (1st) screen.

              Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Captain Haddock Captain Haddock

                @Andrew-Ross I retried the registration and clicked on Front as you suggested but it took me back to the front (1st) screen.

                Rob Verhoeff
                Rob Verhoeff
                Rob Verhoeff
                Alpha tester
                wrote on last edited by
                #18

                @Captain-Haddock said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                @Andrew-Ross I retried the registration and clicked on Front as you suggested but it took me back to the front (1st) screen.

                Obviously you've to read is as "back" & "next"

                🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
                πŸ“± iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
                πŸš™ Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
                πŸ’» Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

                Drabslab Con Hennekens 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

                  @Captain-Haddock said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                  @Andrew-Ross I retried the registration and clicked on Front as you suggested but it took me back to the front (1st) screen.

                  Obviously you've to read is as "back" & "next"

                  Drabslab
                  Drabslab
                  Drabslab
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #19

                  @Rob-Verhoeff said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                  @Captain-Haddock said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                  @Andrew-Ross I retried the registration and clicked on Front as you suggested but it took me back to the front (1st) screen.

                  Obviously you've to read is as "back" & "next"

                  Obviously, that form is a mess.

                  I enlisted but I have no idea whether I succeeded or not.

                  It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

                    @Captain-Haddock said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                    @Andrew-Ross I retried the registration and clicked on Front as you suggested but it took me back to the front (1st) screen.

                    Obviously you've to read is as "back" & "next"

                    Con Hennekens
                    Con Hennekens
                    Con Hennekens
                    Alpha tester
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #20

                    @Rob-Verhoeff said:

                    Obviously you've to read is as "back" & "next"

                    @Drabslab said:

                    Obviously, that form is a mess.

                    Obviously both is true πŸ˜€

                    @Drabslab said:

                    I enlisted but I have no idea whether I succeeded or not.

                    I received an e-mail message after registration as confirmation.
                    TIP: don't use the buttons below each question, bot the ones at the bottom of each page. But I have to agree it is a mess...

                    I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                    Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                    Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                    TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                      @Rob-Verhoeff said:

                      Obviously you've to read is as "back" & "next"

                      @Drabslab said:

                      Obviously, that form is a mess.

                      Obviously both is true πŸ˜€

                      @Drabslab said:

                      I enlisted but I have no idea whether I succeeded or not.

                      I received an e-mail message after registration as confirmation.
                      TIP: don't use the buttons below each question, bot the ones at the bottom of each page. But I have to agree it is a mess...

                      TorqueRider
                      TorqueRider
                      TorqueRider
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #21

                      @Con-Hennekens said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                      I received an e-mail message after registration as confirmation.

                      I did not 😞

                      Drabslab 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                        @Con-Hennekens said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                        I received an e-mail message after registration as confirmation.

                        I did not 😞

                        Drabslab
                        Drabslab
                        Drabslab
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #22

                        @Jack-van-Tilburg

                        As said, Its a mess πŸ™‚ but I am not the only one in limbo.

                        the fact that the form does not seem to make clear that an email will follow...

                        But what should we do now: try again? or just wait?

                        It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                        TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Drabslab Drabslab

                          @Jack-van-Tilburg

                          As said, Its a mess πŸ™‚ but I am not the only one in limbo.

                          the fact that the form does not seem to make clear that an email will follow...

                          But what should we do now: try again? or just wait?

                          TorqueRider
                          TorqueRider
                          TorqueRider
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #23

                          @Drabslab
                          I myself am very reluctant to provide my private information. During the application I already had to write down more information than feels comfortable for me. I'm not going to do that again. For me, the processing isn't at a level I'm comfortable with.

                          Drabslab 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                            @Drabslab
                            I myself am very reluctant to provide my private information. During the application I already had to write down more information than feels comfortable for me. I'm not going to do that again. For me, the processing isn't at a level I'm comfortable with.

                            Drabslab
                            Drabslab
                            Drabslab
                            wrote on last edited by Drabslab
                            #24

                            @Jack-van-Tilburg

                            Well, considering that everybody who will take part in that beta testing has access to this forum, hence is a registered MRA subscriber having paid the company for access to the navigator and probably also the routeplanner, I really don't understand why such complicated form is necessary.

                            and I pointed out to MRA that the form does not work well... not leading to any action on their side.

                            In my old days I would have been devastated that my clients would experience such clumsy approach and base their opinion of the company on that πŸ™‚

                            Its good to see that MRA is so confident that they can afford this.

                            I'll just wait, life will not stop if I can't beta test

                            It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                            TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Drabslab Drabslab

                              @Jack-van-Tilburg

                              Well, considering that everybody who will take part in that beta testing has access to this forum, hence is a registered MRA subscriber having paid the company for access to the navigator and probably also the routeplanner, I really don't understand why such complicated form is necessary.

                              and I pointed out to MRA that the form does not work well... not leading to any action on their side.

                              In my old days I would have been devastated that my clients would experience such clumsy approach and base their opinion of the company on that πŸ™‚

                              Its good to see that MRA is so confident that they can afford this.

                              I'll just wait, life will not stop if I can't beta test

                              TorqueRider
                              TorqueRider
                              TorqueRider
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #25

                              @Drabslab said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                              and I pointed out to MRA that the form does not work well...

                              In this case, I think MRA is also a customer because SurveyMonkey hosts the form.
                              But of course they are still designated to provide consistent quality to the customers.

                              I'll just wait, life will not stop if I can't beta test

                              That's true.

                              Drabslab 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                                @Drabslab said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                                and I pointed out to MRA that the form does not work well...

                                In this case, I think MRA is also a customer because SurveyMonkey hosts the form.
                                But of course they are still designated to provide consistent quality to the customers.

                                I'll just wait, life will not stop if I can't beta test

                                That's true.

                                Drabslab
                                Drabslab
                                Drabslab
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #26

                                @Jack-van-Tilburg said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                                I think MRA is also a customer because SurveyMonkey hosts the form.

                                yes, but seriously, would you ever have accepted such "quality" from a subcontractor?

                                It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                                TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Drabslab Drabslab

                                  @Jack-van-Tilburg said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                                  I think MRA is also a customer because SurveyMonkey hosts the form.

                                  yes, but seriously, would you ever have accepted such "quality" from a subcontractor?

                                  TorqueRider
                                  TorqueRider
                                  TorqueRider
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #27

                                  @Drabslab
                                  Nope. That's a no brainer 😊
                                  But I don't know the MRA organization enough to judge.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Con Hennekens
                                    Con Hennekens
                                    Con Hennekens
                                    Alpha tester
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #28

                                    SurveyMonkey is a generic tool that you have to config yourself as a customer. So blaming the subcontractor is like calling out to Wordpress for blaming someones ugly website. As far as the private information goes, that is nothing more than already is in your MRA account, except for the device email address if that is not the same is which one you registered your MRA account.

                                    Yeah... for the rest its ugly...
                                    I am afraid it was a rush job. As a betatester I am willing to take it in a bit more than a usual customer. The software is Beta, but the survey apparently too πŸ˜‰

                                    I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                                    Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                                    Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                                    TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                                      SurveyMonkey is a generic tool that you have to config yourself as a customer. So blaming the subcontractor is like calling out to Wordpress for blaming someones ugly website. As far as the private information goes, that is nothing more than already is in your MRA account, except for the device email address if that is not the same is which one you registered your MRA account.

                                      Yeah... for the rest its ugly...
                                      I am afraid it was a rush job. As a betatester I am willing to take it in a bit more than a usual customer. The software is Beta, but the survey apparently too πŸ˜‰

                                      TorqueRider
                                      TorqueRider
                                      TorqueRider
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #29

                                      @Con-Hennekens said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                                      SurveyMonkey is a generic tool

                                      That's right, and a good provider ensures that the products that customers make can run smoothly.
                                      Their templates must be monkey proof, so to speak. πŸ’ 🐡

                                      As a betatester I am willing to take it in a bit more than a usual customer. The software is Beta, but the survey apparently too πŸ˜‰

                                      We are talking about an entry form. There's nothing beta about that!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • MyRoute-app community
                                        MyRoute-app community
                                        MyRoute-app community
                                        Administrator
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #30

                                        Hello everyone,

                                        I see there are some concerns regarding private information being shared as well as the user experience using the application form. I'll delve into both to provide you with some additional insights on our end.

                                        First the rationale of using a form: due to the large number of potential beta testers and known comments regarding 'speediness of response' we wanted to try something new. We made an automated form with SurveyMonkey, verification through our CRM and immediate transactional e-mailing (instant e-mail) through PostMark. The goal was instant information after filling in the form.

                                        As for privacy: This has been a key concern in the design of the registration process. I can't really go into details but this approach is sadly what also broke something this weekend; which resulted in a lot of people not getting e-mails.

                                        As for the User Experience of the form: we're aware of this. We also have our own talking points regarding some exceptionally stupid flaws in SurveyMonkey. That said, it is still the best solution out there. That said, the same can on occasion be said about us.

                                        To end on a cheerful note, everyone who completed the registration should have received their e-mails now.

                                        Drabslab 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • MyRoute-app community MyRoute-app community

                                          Hello everyone,

                                          I see there are some concerns regarding private information being shared as well as the user experience using the application form. I'll delve into both to provide you with some additional insights on our end.

                                          First the rationale of using a form: due to the large number of potential beta testers and known comments regarding 'speediness of response' we wanted to try something new. We made an automated form with SurveyMonkey, verification through our CRM and immediate transactional e-mailing (instant e-mail) through PostMark. The goal was instant information after filling in the form.

                                          As for privacy: This has been a key concern in the design of the registration process. I can't really go into details but this approach is sadly what also broke something this weekend; which resulted in a lot of people not getting e-mails.

                                          As for the User Experience of the form: we're aware of this. We also have our own talking points regarding some exceptionally stupid flaws in SurveyMonkey. That said, it is still the best solution out there. That said, the same can on occasion be said about us.

                                          To end on a cheerful note, everyone who completed the registration should have received their e-mails now.

                                          Drabslab
                                          Drabslab
                                          Drabslab
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #31

                                          @Timo-Martosatiman-MRA said in πŸŽ‰ Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                                          It is very good to try something new, and that inevitably is a risk and can lead to problems but it took me more or less a minute to see that your form was not functioning well and I immediately warned you.

                                          I am not superhuman, you have most likely seen within the same time span that it was not working well . This should have been the point for you to correct things before releasing, or to decide to end the experiment.

                                          Instead, you decided to ignore that, go ahead anyway, and confront your most devoted users with poor quality. That is the part I don't understand.

                                          PostMark

                                          best have alook here because your postmark emails end up in the junk folder:

                                          https://postmarkapp.com/blog/why-are-my-emails-going-to-spam

                                          It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          ACTIVE USERS
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Stefan Hummelink
                                          Stefan Hummelink
                                          Drabslab
                                          Drabslab
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          Bart De Medts
                                          Bart De Medts
                                          Richard 18
                                          Richard 18
                                          TorqueRider
                                          TorqueRider
                                          Captain Haddock
                                          Captain Haddock
                                          Steve Lynch
                                          Steve Lynch
                                          Jose Pinheiro 0
                                          Jose Pinheiro 0
                                          Andrew Ross
                                          Andrew Ross
                                          MyRoute-app community
                                          MyRoute-app community
                                          POPULAR TOPICS
                                          • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            5
                                            103
                                            4.5k

                                          • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
                                            John S Parry
                                            John S Parry
                                            1
                                            5
                                            134

                                          • Points of interest
                                            LluΓ­s Casals
                                            LluΓ­s Casals
                                            0
                                            5
                                            132

                                          • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            9
                                            98
                                            4.4k

                                          • Altitude numbers size
                                            Aiello antonino
                                            Aiello antonino
                                            0
                                            9
                                            305

                                          • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
                                            Con Hennekens
                                            Con Hennekens
                                            0
                                            3
                                            120

                                          • Elektrisch voertuig
                                            Marinus van Deudekom
                                            Marinus van Deudekom
                                            0
                                            26
                                            1.0k

                                          • MRA Shop fΓΌr Merchandise geschlossen ?
                                            Adrian Avram
                                            Adrian Avram
                                            0
                                            5
                                            641

                                          MY GROUPS
                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Support
                                          • MyRoute-app