Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Routes & Tracks
  3. track between waypoints is not showing

track between waypoints is not showing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Routes & Tracks
28 Posts 6 Posters 10.4k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Andrew 15 Andrew 15

    @steve-lynch Well aren't I embarrassed!

    that was the issue all along.

    i cannot believe it was that, im so stupid.

    Thank you all for your patience and taking the time to talk me through it. it was really stressing me out 馃う

    Steve Lynch
    Steve Lynch
    Steve Lynch
    Valued contributor
    wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @andrew-15
    No problem Andrew.
    Enjoy your trip.

    You don鈥檛 stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #17

      @Andrew-15 We all learn from our mistakes. I bet you don鈥檛 make the same mistake again 馃槄 Enjoy your tour 馃憤馃徏

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

        @Andrew-15 We all learn from our mistakes. I bet you don鈥檛 make the same mistake again 馃槄 Enjoy your tour 馃憤馃徏

        Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
        Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
        Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
        wrote on last edited by
        #18

        @nick-carthew
        A mi, me pasa exactamente lo mismo, y tengo el % de transparencia al 20%.....
        Alguien puede ayudarme.??
        Gracias.

        TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0 Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0

          @nick-carthew
          A mi, me pasa exactamente lo mismo, y tengo el % de transparencia al 20%.....
          Alguien puede ayudarme.??
          Gracias.

          TorqueRider
          TorqueRider
          TorqueRider
          wrote on last edited by
          #19

          @matias-arn贸-ibarz-0 said in track between waypoints is not showing:

          A mi, me pasa exactamente lo mismo, y tengo el % de transparencia al 20%.....
          Alguien puede ayudarme.??
          Gracias.

          Please post a link to your route.
          Don't forget to set the privacy setting to 'public'.

          Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TorqueRider TorqueRider

            @matias-arn贸-ibarz-0 said in track between waypoints is not showing:

            A mi, me pasa exactamente lo mismo, y tengo el % de transparencia al 20%.....
            Alguien puede ayudarme.??
            Gracias.

            Please post a link to your route.
            Don't forget to set the privacy setting to 'public'.

            Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
            Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
            Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
            wrote on last edited by
            #20

            @jack-van-tilburg

            https://www.myrouteapp.com/route/open/6163803

            TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0 Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0

              @jack-van-tilburg

              https://www.myrouteapp.com/route/open/6163803

              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              wrote on last edited by TorqueRider
              #21

              @matias-arn贸-ibarz-0
              I don't understand what's going on here.
              With OpenStreetMap (OSM) I don't see a route line.
              I see that with TomTom and Here map.
              This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

              Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0 TorqueRider 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                @matias-arn贸-ibarz-0
                I don't understand what's going on here.
                With OpenStreetMap (OSM) I don't see a route line.
                I see that with TomTom and Here map.
                This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

                Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
                Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
                Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
                wrote on last edited by
                #22

                @jack-van-tilburg said in track between waypoints is not showing:

                @matias-arn贸-ibarz-0
                I don't understand what's going on here.
                With Opens Street Map (OSM) I don't see a route line.
                I see that with TomTom and Here map.
                This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

                Es posible que sea un problema de servidor..... hasta ayer funcion贸 bien, pude hacer rutas, pero hoy al querer continuar ya no funcionaba.....
                Una soluci贸n, por favor....!!

                Steve Lynch 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                  @matias-arn贸-ibarz-0
                  I don't understand what's going on here.
                  With OpenStreetMap (OSM) I don't see a route line.
                  I see that with TomTom and Here map.
                  This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

                  TorqueRider
                  TorqueRider
                  TorqueRider
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #23

                  @jack-van-tilburg said in track between waypoints is not showing:

                  @matias-arn贸-ibarz-0
                  I don't understand what's going on here.
                  With OpenStreetMap (OSM) I don't see a route line.
                  I see that with TomTom and Here map.
                  This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

                  Also when creating a new route I don't see a line when using OSM.
                  The calculation of the route also takes a very long time.

                  James Blythe 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                    @jack-van-tilburg said in track between waypoints is not showing:

                    @matias-arn贸-ibarz-0
                    I don't understand what's going on here.
                    With OpenStreetMap (OSM) I don't see a route line.
                    I see that with TomTom and Here map.
                    This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

                    Also when creating a new route I don't see a line when using OSM.
                    The calculation of the route also takes a very long time.

                    James Blythe
                    James Blythe
                    James Blythe
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #24

                    @jack-van-tilburg

                    Yes, having problems too. No track line showing. Transparency NOT set to 100%.
                    These are routes that previously displayed fine. Running slow too.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      RouteXpert
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #25

                      I have reported the problem with the OpenStreetMap to the developers.

                      Always willing to help if I can.
                      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
                      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Nick Carthew
                        Nick Carthew
                        Nick Carthew
                        RouteXpert
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #26

                        The OpenStreetMap will be operational again shortly.

                        Always willing to help if I can.
                        Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
                        MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0 Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0

                          @jack-van-tilburg said in track between waypoints is not showing:

                          @matias-arn贸-ibarz-0
                          I don't understand what's going on here.
                          With Opens Street Map (OSM) I don't see a route line.
                          I see that with TomTom and Here map.
                          This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

                          Es posible que sea un problema de servidor..... hasta ayer funcion贸 bien, pude hacer rutas, pero hoy al querer continuar ya no funcionaba.....
                          Una soluci贸n, por favor....!!

                          Steve Lynch
                          Steve Lynch
                          Steve Lynch
                          Valued contributor
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #27

                          @matias-arn贸-ibarz-0

                          OSM is now showing the route line for me.

                          You don鈥檛 stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

                          Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Steve Lynch Steve Lynch

                            @matias-arn贸-ibarz-0

                            OSM is now showing the route line for me.

                            Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
                            Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
                            Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #28

                            @steve-lynch said in track between waypoints is not showing:

                            @matias-arn贸-ibarz-0

                            OSM is now showing the route line for me.

                            Si.... ya funciona...
                            Gracias.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 馃挆

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • 1
                            • 2
                            ACTIVE USERS
                            Nick Carthew
                            Nick Carthew
                            TorqueRider
                            TorqueRider
                            Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
                            Matias Arn贸 Ibarz 0
                            Steve Lynch
                            Steve Lynch
                            James Blythe
                            James Blythe
                            Andrew 15
                            Andrew 15
                            POPULAR TOPICS
                            • Where is the "Routes" option?
                              LennyO
                              LennyO
                              0
                              5
                              18

                            • My Routeapp Stays questions
                              Lluis Arasanz
                              Lluis Arasanz
                              0
                              5
                              21

                            • Foutmelding In MRA Next
                              Hans Lamers
                              Hans Lamers
                              0
                              3
                              9

                            • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
                              Lluis Arasanz
                              Lluis Arasanz
                              0
                              3
                              12

                            • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
                              Rob Verhoeff
                              Rob Verhoeff
                              0
                              7
                              46

                            • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
                              Lluis Arasanz
                              Lluis Arasanz
                              0
                              3
                              11

                            • Strange translation
                              Lluis Arasanz
                              Lluis Arasanz
                              0
                              3
                              4

                            • Kort voorstellen
                              Rob Verhoeff
                              Rob Verhoeff
                              1
                              2
                              60

                            MY GROUPS
                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Popular
                            • Support
                            • MyRoute-app