Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. How do you resolve subscription issues?

How do you resolve subscription issues?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
17 Posts 4 Posters 2.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mark Hamilton Mark Hamilton

    @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master -thank you Hans I have emailed.

    HABVEN aka MrMRA
    HABVEN aka MrMRA
    HABVEN aka MrMRA
    Valued contributor
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mark-hamilton

    Hi @Mark-Hamilton problem solved?

    BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
    Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

    Mark Hamilton 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

      @mark-hamilton

      Hi @Mark-Hamilton problem solved?

      Mark Hamilton
      Mark Hamilton
      Mark Hamilton
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master
      Hi Hans - No as yet my issue is not resolved. I have tried myself again to contact support for an update but as yet nothing!!

      HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Mark Hamilton Mark Hamilton

        @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master
        Hi Hans - No as yet my issue is not resolved. I have tried myself again to contact support for an update but as yet nothing!!

        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @mark-hamilton

        Hi Mark, is one off these account yours?
        https://www.myrouteapp.com/profile/home/1079443
        https://www.myrouteapp.com/profile/home/1189648

        BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
        Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Mark Hamilton
          Mark Hamilton
          Mark Hamilton
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master I think they are both mine - the one with the routes in is my original basic member level. The other I cant see when I login but seems to have my email address in the profile.
          Looks like they are both me

          HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Mark Hamilton Mark Hamilton

            @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master I think they are both mine - the one with the routes in is my original basic member level. The other I cant see when I login but seems to have my email address in the profile.
            Looks like they are both me

            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            Valued contributor
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @mark-hamilton

            So the problem is solved?

            BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
            Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

            Mark Hamilton 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

              @mark-hamilton

              So the problem is solved?

              Mark Hamilton
              Mark Hamilton
              Mark Hamilton
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master No because when I login using mhamilton_61@hotmail.com I just get the basic account, I can't seem to login to the Gold version.
              Do I need to delete the Basic version or can they be combined under single sign on?

              HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Mark Hamilton Mark Hamilton

                @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master No because when I login using mhamilton_61@hotmail.com I just get the basic account, I can't seem to login to the Gold version.
                Do I need to delete the Basic version or can they be combined under single sign on?

                HABVEN aka MrMRA
                HABVEN aka MrMRA
                HABVEN aka MrMRA
                Valued contributor
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                @mark-hamilton

                You only use 1 email adress?

                BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
                Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

                Mark Hamilton 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

                  @mark-hamilton

                  You only use 1 email adress?

                  Mark Hamilton
                  Mark Hamilton
                  Mark Hamilton
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master I believe I set the Gold purchase up using the Hotmail address quoted. I do have a Gmail and Icloud email but I think it is more likely I mistyped the email when purchasing Gold. Then when I use my actual email I'm only getting the older Basic version

                  HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Mark Hamilton Mark Hamilton

                    @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master I believe I set the Gold purchase up using the Hotmail address quoted. I do have a Gmail and Icloud email but I think it is more likely I mistyped the email when purchasing Gold. Then when I use my actual email I'm only getting the older Basic version

                    HABVEN aka MrMRA
                    HABVEN aka MrMRA
                    HABVEN aka MrMRA
                    Valued contributor
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    @mark-hamilton

                    You made a typo in the emailadress, i send it by email

                    BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
                    Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

                    Mark Hamilton 0 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

                      @mark-hamilton

                      You made a typo in the emailadress, i send it by email

                      Mark Hamilton 0
                      Mark Hamilton 0
                      Mark Hamilton 0
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      @hans-van-de-ven-mra-master Thanks Hans, I'm in now and have changed my email on the Gold account and deleted the old basic one, wasn't bothered for the old routes so just let them go.
                      On to creating some new ones now at Gold standard. Thanks for your help.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      ACTIVE USERS
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      HABVEN aka MrMRA
                      HABVEN aka MrMRA
                      Mark Hamilton 0
                      Mark Hamilton 0
                      Mark Hamilton
                      Mark Hamilton
                      POPULAR TOPICS
                      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        9
                        123
                        11.9k

                      • Issues on one-way streets when reversing routes
                        b0hd1
                        b0hd1
                        0
                        10
                        38

                      • LAN004 - Route Import filetypes
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        0
                        13
                        36

                      • Route line is not easy to follow on map
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        0
                        6
                        21

                      • F004 MRA Navigation Error
                        Hubert Thoring
                        Hubert Thoring
                        0
                        5
                        15

                      • Probleem met eigen Stay
                        Albert van den Elsen
                        Albert van den Elsen
                        0
                        5
                        17

                      • I need help with the track navigation settings
                        Peter Zehentreiter
                        Peter Zehentreiter
                        0
                        5
                        128

                      • POI functie 'strict'
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        1
                        4
                        20

                      MY GROUPS
                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Support
                      • MyRoute-app