I have an extra step when choosing a point.
-
That's gonna stay at least for now.
The amount of people complaining that a search immediately added a waypoint really outweighs. More importantly I agree that searching should not immediately modify your route. -
I noted that when in Planner, if I open "Layer Selection" and try to close window clicking "outside this layer", the planner close layer selection window and uses click position to add a waypoint directly.
Layer selection window only closes without add a point making a layer selection or closing using same icon to open.Yesterday, using iPad, layer selection window does not dissappears when clicking outside window, only new waypoint added.
Even, clicks are so sensitive than sometimes appears new waypoints when moving map.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login