Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. No tracklog on Android phone

No tracklog on Android phone

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
2 Posts 2 Posters 11 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Reinhard Grossmann h 0
    Reinhard Grossmann h 0
    Reinhard Grossmann h 0
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hello!

    I‘ve been using MRA for a while to planning of routes. The GPX files were then loaded into Garmin Zumo XT (I hadn‘t been pleased with that device), which I sold and instead got me a Gigaset GX6 Smartphone with Android operating system, and installed the Myroute-app.

    To my great chagrin I could never get a tracklog when navigating using that app. I tried different settings, de- and re-installed the app. I did sent my complaint to the developers of Myroute and since we’re trying to find a solution. Thank you, dear Jarnick!

    However, until to date we’re not having any idea as to how to fix the problem. Thus I’m posting this request asking whether anybody else would have or have had a similar problem of being unable to record and to save a tracklog on Android smartphones.

    Left hand to greeting!

    Reinhard

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Reinhard Grossmann h 0 Reinhard Grossmann h 0

      Hello!

      I‘ve been using MRA for a while to planning of routes. The GPX files were then loaded into Garmin Zumo XT (I hadn‘t been pleased with that device), which I sold and instead got me a Gigaset GX6 Smartphone with Android operating system, and installed the Myroute-app.

      To my great chagrin I could never get a tracklog when navigating using that app. I tried different settings, de- and re-installed the app. I did sent my complaint to the developers of Myroute and since we’re trying to find a solution. Thank you, dear Jarnick!

      However, until to date we’re not having any idea as to how to fix the problem. Thus I’m posting this request asking whether anybody else would have or have had a similar problem of being unable to record and to save a tracklog on Android smartphones.

      Left hand to greeting!

      Reinhard

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @Reinhard-Grossmann-h-0 Do you see a green spot in the ETA box after you start navigating? This indicates that you are tracking your route. And have you selected to Show tracklog in Navigation settings > Screen layout > Lines? This will show a yellow line when you are tracking.

      image.jpeg

      image.jpeg

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Reinhard Grossmann h 0
      Reinhard Grossmann h 0
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
        Jörg Neudert
        Jörg Neudert
        1
        6
        186

      • Drive restriction for vehicle
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        17
        131

      • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        6
        176

      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        9
        98
        4.7k

      • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        5
        103
        4.7k

      • Points of interest
        Lluís Casals
        Lluís Casals
        0
        5
        154

      • No tracklog on Android phone
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        0
        2
        11

      • Hallo, wéér een nieuwe gebruiker !
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        0
        2
        39

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app