Drive restriction for vehicle
-
I've fixed an issue regarding this routing.
That works immediately on the website.For the app itself it will be included in the big v6 update.
-
I've fixed an issue regarding this routing.
That works immediately on the website.For the app itself it will be included in the big v6 update.
@Corjan-Meijerink it seems fixed, but can you also bring de signs back? I see them in the truck profile, not in the camperprofile
-
@Corjan-Meijerink it seems fixed, but can you also bring de signs back? I see them in the truck profile, not in the camperprofile
@Travellexxie In my routelab I see the traffic sign limitation in truck AND in camper mode.
Fro me this is excellent. Thanks to all for their input and (coming) update. -
@Corjan-Meijerink it seems fixed, but can you also bring de signs back? I see them in the truck profile, not in the camperprofile
@Travellexxie Nothing changed regarding that
-
That's funny, I don't. And the most funny part is (I raised my camper to 4500kg), that in the truck mode, the route still goes over the <3500 road. In Camper mode it is OK, but the sings aren't there.
Camper mode

Truck mode

-
That's funny, I don't. And the most funny part is (I raised my camper to 4500kg), that in the truck mode, the route still goes over the <3500 road. In Camper mode it is OK, but the sings aren't there.
Camper mode

Truck mode

@Travellexxie, For truck mode automatically the logistics layer gets activated, for camper mode it does not, because many campers don't need that. Just enable the logistics layer


-
@Travellexxie, For truck mode automatically the logistics layer gets activated, for camper mode it does not, because many campers don't need that. Just enable the logistics layer


@Con-Hennekens they were there before and they should be there, how should I else know over what roads I am allowed to travel

-
@Con-Hennekens they were there before and they should be there, how should I else know over what roads I am allowed to travel

@Travellexxie Maybe you were already using the HERE Logistics overlay map, the overlay map is remembered from your last route.
-
@Travellexxie Maybe you were already using the HERE Logistics overlay map, the overlay map is remembered from your last route.
@Nick-Carthew no I didn't, I have used the camperprofile plenty of times during my 3 months travel through Spain and Portugal, The "weight-indicator" was there when I started this profile.
-
@Travellexxie Maybe you were already using the HERE Logistics overlay map, the overlay map is remembered from your last route.
@Nick-Carthew I opened the navigation app and also there these weight and length indicators are gone. So that would indicate that the camperprofile does not show these indicators, whether I use the web planner or the navigation app. But surprise surprise I made some screenshots during my trip. These were taken in the south of Portugal, with the camper profile on, on the 12th and 12th of April. In no way is there a layer with these weight and length indicators. So how would you explain that?


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login