Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Hello guys again, please help

Hello guys again, please help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Suggestions and Discussion
5 Posts 4 Posters 567 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Aggelos Minoudis
    Aggelos Minoudis
    Aggelos Minoudis
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi guys again, I would like your 2c please,
    I use a MacBook for designing my routes. Then after creating my routes I export them to use them in my Garmin zumo xt. Some of my routes are transported some others don't. the format is gpx 1.1 . I import them to my gps as tracks in order to keep the same path. some of them also are storesd as routes and some others as tracks.
    My problem is that I tried travelling simultaneously via my iPhone and my gps. in both devices my route app was constantly navigating me to exit the main highway at every exit, though my route was a straight line. why is this happening? can anyone assist me in simple steps ?

    LennyO Marinus van Deudekom 2 Replies Last reply
    -1
    • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew moved this topic from Routes & Tracks on
    • Aggelos Minoudis Aggelos Minoudis

      Hi guys again, I would like your 2c please,
      I use a MacBook for designing my routes. Then after creating my routes I export them to use them in my Garmin zumo xt. Some of my routes are transported some others don't. the format is gpx 1.1 . I import them to my gps as tracks in order to keep the same path. some of them also are storesd as routes and some others as tracks.
      My problem is that I tried travelling simultaneously via my iPhone and my gps. in both devices my route app was constantly navigating me to exit the main highway at every exit, though my route was a straight line. why is this happening? can anyone assist me in simple steps ?

      LennyO
      LennyO
      LennyO
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Aggelos-Minoudis Hello!
      Can you please share a link to the troubled route (the web address from your Route Planner)?

      • The problem is likely in missing a Via point or your settings.
      • In your Settings / Navigation settings / Functional:
      • Is your "Skip waypoints automatically" turned on (Green)?
      • Is your "Automatic recalculation" turned on?
      • Are you navigating Online or Offline? (the first slider in the same options screen)
      • If Offline, did you download the maps you need?

      Let's start there.
      I am sure people much smarter than me will also chime in soon!

      Positive emotions are worth every penny ;)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Aggelos Minoudis Aggelos Minoudis

        Hi guys again, I would like your 2c please,
        I use a MacBook for designing my routes. Then after creating my routes I export them to use them in my Garmin zumo xt. Some of my routes are transported some others don't. the format is gpx 1.1 . I import them to my gps as tracks in order to keep the same path. some of them also are storesd as routes and some others as tracks.
        My problem is that I tried travelling simultaneously via my iPhone and my gps. in both devices my route app was constantly navigating me to exit the main highway at every exit, though my route was a straight line. why is this happening? can anyone assist me in simple steps ?

        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        RouteXpert
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Aggelos-Minoudis have you set aan avoidance of hiways active

        Honda Goldwing GL1500,
        Honda Silverwing GL 650
        DMD2 T865X 8 inch Android tablet using MRA next for navigation
        Garmin XT sold
        Samsung S24FE mounted on a Quadlock and using Android Auto in my car

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Aggelos Minoudis
          Aggelos Minoudis
          Aggelos Minoudis
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hi folks still trying to resolve my issues. how do I set avoidance of highways off please?

          Peter Zehentreiter 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Aggelos Minoudis Aggelos Minoudis

            Hi folks still trying to resolve my issues. how do I set avoidance of highways off please?

            Peter Zehentreiter
            Peter Zehentreiter
            Peter Zehentreiter
            wrote on last edited by Peter Zehentreiter
            #5

            @Aggelos-Minoudis Where do you want to turn off “Avoid Highways”?
            In the app or in the web planner?

            Here's how it works in the app:
            Open a route.
            Tap “Navigate” (do not tap “Start”).
            Then tap “Avoidance Options,” where you can enable or disable various options.

            Once you've made your selection, tap “Start” to begin navigation.

            22327.png
            22330.png
            22331.png

            In the Web Planner, follow these steps.

            Open your route
            Go to Options
            Go to Toolkit > Avoidances
            Check the box next to the avoidances of your choice

            22334.png
            22335.png

            BMW R 1250 GS
            MRA Navigation & SilverFox C1 Controller
            DMD-NOR7E 7"
            SPC Universal mount
            Motorola Edge 40 "offline"
            Sena SLR 3
            Sena 50 R

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            LennyO
            LennyO
            Peter Zehentreiter
            Peter Zehentreiter
            Marinus van Deudekom
            Marinus van Deudekom
            Aggelos Minoudis
            Aggelos Minoudis
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • Help please, new user
              Bull Tahr
              Bull Tahr
              0
              8
              186

            • My Routeapp Stays questions
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              5
              18

            • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              0
              7
              45

            • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              0
              10
              284

            • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              3
              10

            • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
              Dave J 0
              Dave J 0
              0
              3
              36

            • Where is the "Routes" option?
              Bart De Medts
              Bart De Medts
              0
              2
              4

            • No tracklog on Android phone
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              0
              16
              823

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app