Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Error whilst loading

Error whilst loading

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
12 Posts 7 Posters 3.3k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Richard 18
    Richard 18
    Richard 18
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    When I enter the ‘Routes’ section, none of my library of routes are displayed.

    Instead of which I see:

    IMG_1375.jpeg

    I have never had this problem before. Everything is usually very reliable.

    I have tried closing down my iPad and restating it and tried logging out / logging back into the website. Neither made any difference.

    Thank you for any help.

    Richard

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Adrian Avram
      Adrian Avram
      Adrian Avram
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Same ...

      Screenshot 2025-08-29 065417.png

      Best regards,
      Adrian

      📱Samsung S24 Ultra with MyRoute-APP (GOLD Lifetime)
      🏍️Honda NC750X (2021) with AA/CarPlay by CHIGEE Aio-5
      🚙Renault Duster with onboard AA/CarPlay Unit

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Richard 18
        Richard 18
        Richard 18
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thank you, Adrian.

        At least it’s not just me.

        I guess it must be a problem at their end.

        Adrian Avram 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Richard 18 Richard 18

          Thank you, Adrian.

          At least it’s not just me.

          I guess it must be a problem at their end.

          Adrian Avram
          Adrian Avram
          Adrian Avram
          wrote on last edited by Adrian Avram
          #4

          @Richard-18 I am guessing their database server is down.
          What is weird is that tracklogs are there ...

          Best regards,
          Adrian

          📱Samsung S24 Ultra with MyRoute-APP (GOLD Lifetime)
          🏍️Honda NC750X (2021) with AA/CarPlay by CHIGEE Aio-5
          🚙Renault Duster with onboard AA/CarPlay Unit

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Richard 18
            Richard 18
            Richard 18
            wrote on last edited by Richard 18
            #5

            Indeed so. I spotted that, too.

            Odd, as routes that I have made public and embedded into a forum, are visible.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Arjan de Vries
              Arjan de Vries
              Arjan de Vries
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              same here

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Edgar Uhl
                Edgar Uhl
                Edgar Uhl
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Same here. I can still create a new route from there and it will end up in the root of the Routes and it will sync it to the app. The app tells me I don't have an internet connection when I go to routes but it still syncs any new route created.

                Richard 18 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MotorradTeam Mannheim
                  MotorradTeam Mannheim
                  MotorradTeam Mannheim
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  same here

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P van der Meulen
                    P van der Meulen
                    P van der Meulen
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    In the app it says "no internet" so my guess is a problem on the server side of MRA indeed

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Richard 18
                      Richard 18
                      Richard 18
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Forgive me, please.

                      I hadn’t realised that there was an existing post and thread on the same issue.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Edgar Uhl Edgar Uhl

                        Same here. I can still create a new route from there and it will end up in the root of the Routes and it will sync it to the app. The app tells me I don't have an internet connection when I go to routes but it still syncs any new route created.

                        Richard 18
                        Richard 18
                        Richard 18
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Edgar-Uhl said in Error whilst loading:

                        Same here. I can still create a new route from there and it will end up in the root of the Routes and it will sync it to the app. The app tells me I don't have an internet connection when I go to routes but it still syncs any new route created.

                        I too can create a fresh route. However, if I try to summon up my library of Routes, to say overlay one or two on the map, nothing happens. It’s stuck on ‘loading’.

                        IMG_1379.jpeg

                        The website ‘library’ (I can’t think of a better word) is clearly down.

                        Hey-ho, they’ll mend it…. I hope 👍

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Hubert Thoring
                          Hubert Thoring
                          Hubert Thoring
                          Valued contributor
                          wrote on last edited by Hubert Thoring
                          #12

                          Look there, it's being worked on, some patience ...

                          https://forum.myrouteapp.com/post/68755

                          Note: Synchronizing with the mobile phone or tablet is still possible ...

                          VG Hubert
                          Beta Test "Next App" dazu die Hardware .
                          iPad 9. Gen iOS 26.7/ iPhone 16e iOS 26.7/ Navi iPhone Xr iOS 18.7.10 / PC mit MS Win11 /❗️MyRoute-App im Cradel und Remotek-One❗️ Info zu MRA & Remotek One

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          ACTIVE USERS
                          Hubert Thoring
                          Hubert Thoring
                          Adrian Avram
                          Adrian Avram
                          Arjan de Vries
                          Arjan de Vries
                          Richard 18
                          Richard 18
                          P van der Meulen
                          P van der Meulen
                          MotorradTeam Mannheim
                          MotorradTeam Mannheim
                          Edgar Uhl
                          Edgar Uhl
                          POPULAR TOPICS
                          • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                            Stefan Hummelink
                            Stefan Hummelink
                            9
                            91
                            2.1k

                          • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                            BertM
                            BertM
                            5
                            81
                            1.9k

                          • Elektrisch voertuig
                            Con Hennekens
                            Con Hennekens
                            0
                            19
                            692

                          • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
                            Peter Zehentreiter
                            Peter Zehentreiter
                            0
                            5
                            97

                          • Hoe kan ik in één route een stuk met en een stuk zonder snelwegen plannen
                            Con Hennekens
                            Con Hennekens
                            0
                            3
                            83

                          • New beta! 6.0.0 (514)
                            Hubert Thoring
                            Hubert Thoring
                            13
                            32
                            383

                          • MyRoute-app wedding
                            LennyO
                            LennyO
                            28
                            40
                            10.4k

                          • MRA V6.0.0 (515) The viewfinder is somehow inaccurate and does not find it which is not a problem in the WebPlaner./// Suchfunktion ungenau - findet es nicht
                            Dave J 0
                            Dave J 0
                            1
                            2
                            34

                          MY GROUPS
                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Support
                          • MyRoute-app