Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. FAVORITES WAYPOINT on APP IOS

FAVORITES WAYPOINT on APP IOS

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Suggestions and Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 529 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Andrea Sirri
    Andrea Sirri
    Andrea Sirri
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi, I'm new to this system. I've downloaded the app in my iOS and I'm planning a new route. In the web app I inserted many waypoints but I can't find these when I'm planning from phone. it's normal? in the main page of the mobile app I can see all my favorites but not on the planning screen. thx in advance

    andrea

    Marinus van Deudekom 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Andrea Sirri Andrea Sirri

      Hi, I'm new to this system. I've downloaded the app in my iOS and I'm planning a new route. In the web app I inserted many waypoints but I can't find these when I'm planning from phone. it's normal? in the main page of the mobile app I can see all my favorites but not on the planning screen. thx in advance

      andrea

      Marinus van Deudekom
      Marinus van Deudekom
      Marinus van Deudekom
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Andrea-Sirri I would advise you to take a look at all the tutorials in MRA. And also look at the vlogs of Denise. Have fun

      Honda Goldwing GL1500,
      Honda Silverwing GL 650
      DMD2 T865X 8 inch Android tablet using MRA next for navigation
      Garmin XT sold
      Samsung S24FE mounted on a Quadlock and using Android Auto in my car

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Marinus van Deudekom
      Marinus van Deudekom
      Andrea Sirri
      Andrea Sirri
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Where is the "Routes" option?
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        5
        20

      • My Routeapp Stays questions
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        5
        21

      • Kort voorstellen
        BertM
        BertM
        1
        3
        74

      • Foutmelding In MRA Next
        Hans Lamers
        Hans Lamers
        0
        3
        11

      • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        12

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        0
        7
        46

      • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        11

      • Strange translation
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        6

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app