Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Departure and arrival symbol

Departure and arrival symbol

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
17 Posts 7 Posters 142 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Calibos Calibos

    I have just understood the meaning of the info in the lower left panel and I would like to make a suggestion for improvement.

    1-the first bubble gives the time, the hour the distance before the next waypoint
    Screenshot_20230610-121833.jpg

    2-the second bubble gives the time, the time the distance before the next viapoint

    Screenshot_20230610-121839.jpg

    3- the third bubble gives the time, the time the distance before the arrival

    Screenshot_20230610-121845.jpg

    it would be necessary to add in the bubble a symbol of departure and a symbol of arrival, it would be great

    departPNG.PNG arrivée.PNG

    Rob Verhoeff
    Rob Verhoeff
    Rob Verhoeff
    Alpha tester
    wrote on last edited by Rob Verhoeff
    #6

    @Calibos I’m beginning to like the idea! I can live with it as how it is now, but it certainly had a value. Upvote+

    🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
    📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
    🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
    💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      And so I’ve begun the Development!

      7E0D9F33-0153-41A8-B67E-EED7541A3470.jpeg

      Calibos Nick Carthew 2 Replies Last reply
      4
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        And so I’ve begun the Development!

        7E0D9F33-0153-41A8-B67E-EED7541A3470.jpeg

        Calibos
        Calibos
        Calibos
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        @Corjan-Meijerink
        yes !

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

          And so I’ve begun the Development!

          7E0D9F33-0153-41A8-B67E-EED7541A3470.jpeg

          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          RouteXpert
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          @Corjan-Meijerink I’m not bothered about extra symbols.
          RP 1 is the start point and I change the name of the last RP to The End which I see on screen.
          K.I.S.S. 😊

          Always willing to help if I can.
          Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
          MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

          Rob Verhoeff Stefan Hummelink 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

            @Corjan-Meijerink I’m not bothered about extra symbols.
            RP 1 is the start point and I change the name of the last RP to The End which I see on screen.
            K.I.S.S. 😊

            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            Alpha tester
            wrote on last edited by Rob Verhoeff
            #10

            @Nick-Carthew Yup, #metoo. "Start route" and "Einde route". But, this small gesture is welcome.

            🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
            📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
            🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
            💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

              @Corjan-Meijerink I’m not bothered about extra symbols.
              RP 1 is the start point and I change the name of the last RP to The End which I see on screen.
              K.I.S.S. 😊

              Stefan Hummelink
              Stefan Hummelink
              Stefan Hummelink
              Alpha tester
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              @Nick-Carthew forgive me Nick, but I really don't see how naming the start and end WP relates to showing a "finish flag" or "destination" symbol in the ETA widget field which this thread is about...😋

              Manks bu'j te bange.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Calibos Calibos

                In fact, I only use MRA navigation when driving a motorcycle and I always prefer a symbol to a reflection on a quick glance in the navigation screen. But I understand your vision No icon = par default = end of route But there is also the start which is represented as a Viapoint identical to the others, I could possibly change its color...but a small symbol...honestly

                Let's say it's a detail but every little detail makes an application that comes a little closer to perfection

                Lynchy67
                Lynchy67
                Lynchy67
                Valued contributor
                wrote on last edited by Lynchy67
                #12

                @Calibos

                Personally I have no problem with the Start and Finish remaining as Numbered waypoints.
                However, if this is implemented, for consistency, the icons should remain similar to the Icons used for Route-Tracks as shown below, IMO.

                Screenshot_20230611_154941.jpg

                You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

                Stefan Hummelink Con Hennekens 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Lynchy67 Lynchy67

                  @Calibos

                  Personally I have no problem with the Start and Finish remaining as Numbered waypoints.
                  However, if this is implemented, for consistency, the icons should remain similar to the Icons used for Route-Tracks as shown below, IMO.

                  Screenshot_20230611_154941.jpg

                  Stefan Hummelink
                  Stefan Hummelink
                  Stefan Hummelink
                  Alpha tester
                  wrote on last edited by Stefan Hummelink
                  #13

                  @Nick-Carthew and @Lynchy67, TS is actually talking about the ETA widget/field/bubble:

                  Screenshot_20230611-171443.jpg

                  His request has nothing to do with the actual waypoint symbols or visual representation.

                  Manks bu'j te bange.

                  Lynchy67 Nick Carthew 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

                    @Nick-Carthew and @Lynchy67, TS is actually talking about the ETA widget/field/bubble:

                    Screenshot_20230611-171443.jpg

                    His request has nothing to do with the actual waypoint symbols or visual representation.

                    Lynchy67
                    Lynchy67
                    Lynchy67
                    Valued contributor
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    @StefanHummelink

                    Apologies, I’ll get my coat, again.

                    You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

                    Lynchy67 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Lynchy67 Lynchy67

                      @Calibos

                      Personally I have no problem with the Start and Finish remaining as Numbered waypoints.
                      However, if this is implemented, for consistency, the icons should remain similar to the Icons used for Route-Tracks as shown below, IMO.

                      Screenshot_20230611_154941.jpg

                      Con Hennekens
                      Con Hennekens
                      Con Hennekens
                      Alpha tester
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      @Lynchy67, SPOILER ALERT!
                      It will be the finish flag 😉

                      I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                      Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                      Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      3
                      • Lynchy67 Lynchy67

                        @StefanHummelink

                        Apologies, I’ll get my coat, again.

                        Lynchy67
                        Lynchy67
                        Lynchy67
                        Valued contributor
                        wrote on last edited by Lynchy67
                        #16

                        @Con-Hennekens
                        Makes sense to use it methinks.

                        You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

                          @Nick-Carthew and @Lynchy67, TS is actually talking about the ETA widget/field/bubble:

                          Screenshot_20230611-171443.jpg

                          His request has nothing to do with the actual waypoint symbols or visual representation.

                          Nick Carthew
                          Nick Carthew
                          Nick Carthew
                          RouteXpert
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          @StefanHummelink said in Departure and arrival symbol:

                          @Nick-Carthew and @Lynchy67, TS is actually talking about the ETA widget/field/bubble:

                          Screenshot_20230611-171443.jpg

                          His request has nothing to do with the actual waypoint symbols or visual representation.

                          Whoops 😬 my mistake.

                          Always willing to help if I can.
                          Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
                          MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          ACTIVE USERS
                          Corjan Meijerink
                          Corjan Meijerink
                          Rob Verhoeff
                          Rob Verhoeff
                          Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          Nick Carthew
                          Nick Carthew
                          Stefan Hummelink
                          Stefan Hummelink
                          Lynchy67
                          Lynchy67
                          Calibos
                          Calibos
                          POPULAR TOPICS
                          • Help please, new user
                            Bull Tahr
                            Bull Tahr
                            0
                            8
                            193

                          • My Routeapp Stays questions
                            Lluis Arasanz
                            Lluis Arasanz
                            0
                            5
                            20

                          • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
                            Rob Verhoeff
                            Rob Verhoeff
                            0
                            7
                            45

                          • Rijrichting in route
                            a white mouse on the motorbike
                            a white mouse on the motorbike
                            4
                            23
                            4.9k

                          • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
                            Lluis Arasanz
                            Lluis Arasanz
                            0
                            3
                            10

                          • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
                            Corjan Meijerink
                            Corjan Meijerink
                            0
                            2
                            7

                          • Making animated travelmaps for free
                            Travellexxie
                            Travellexxie
                            4
                            2
                            98

                          • Where is the "Routes" option?
                            Bart De Medts
                            Bart De Medts
                            0
                            2
                            9

                          MY GROUPS
                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Support
                          • MyRoute-app