Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Android Route Edit Crash - Moment Add

Android Route Edit Crash - Moment Add

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
5 Posts 3 Posters 81 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Dave J 0
    Dave J 0
    Dave J 0
    Valued contributor
    wrote on last edited by Dave J 0
    #1

    The app has crashed every time I try to upload a photo to a route I am editing. The route loads and I can view waypoints and make changes to the points as expected but the app always crashes when I try to upload a photo at the point where I choose file - when I select the button it crashes.
    Screenshot_20230428-063953.png

    Using Android 13 (Build TQ2A.230405.003.E1) on Google Pixel 6 Pro.

    No problem doing the same thing on my iPhone 12 Pro though.

    Kind Regards. Help where I can.
    Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally
    iPhone 18 Pro
    CHIGEE AIO-6 LTE
    Google Pixel 6 Pro - mounted on SP Connect Plus
    Ex Garmin XT2 and XT1 as well as Ex TomTom Rider User

    Lynchy67 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Dave J 0 Dave J 0

      The app has crashed every time I try to upload a photo to a route I am editing. The route loads and I can view waypoints and make changes to the points as expected but the app always crashes when I try to upload a photo at the point where I choose file - when I select the button it crashes.
      Screenshot_20230428-063953.png

      Using Android 13 (Build TQ2A.230405.003.E1) on Google Pixel 6 Pro.

      No problem doing the same thing on my iPhone 12 Pro though.

      Lynchy67
      Lynchy67
      Lynchy67
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by Lynchy67
      #2

      @Dave-J-0

      It worked for me, but just to add, I am at home adding this picture to an existing route now, so it may not be relevant.

      Samsung S21+ Android 13

      9F129491-14CF-4163-82B3-120B4E3178DE.jpeg

      You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Dave J 0 Dave J 0

        The app has crashed every time I try to upload a photo to a route I am editing. The route loads and I can view waypoints and make changes to the points as expected but the app always crashes when I try to upload a photo at the point where I choose file - when I select the button it crashes.
        Screenshot_20230428-063953.png

        Using Android 13 (Build TQ2A.230405.003.E1) on Google Pixel 6 Pro.

        No problem doing the same thing on my iPhone 12 Pro though.

        Lynchy67
        Lynchy67
        Lynchy67
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by Lynchy67
        #3

        @Dave-J-0

        Could there be a file size limit in place for the Photo’s?
        I know there is one for Forum Images which is 2MB I think.

        You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

        Dave J 0 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Lynchy67 Lynchy67

          @Dave-J-0

          Could there be a file size limit in place for the Photo’s?
          I know there is one for Forum Images which is 2MB I think.

          Dave J 0
          Dave J 0
          Dave J 0
          Valued contributor
          wrote on last edited by Dave J 0
          #4

          @Lynchy67 the crash happens when I select the 'choose file' button. Only had this problem on my Android device. I will have to try a few things.

          Kind Regards. Help where I can.
          Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally
          iPhone 18 Pro
          CHIGEE AIO-6 LTE
          Google Pixel 6 Pro - mounted on SP Connect Plus
          Ex Garmin XT2 and XT1 as well as Ex TomTom Rider User

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            We’ll investigate this! Might be an Android issue indeed.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink referenced this topic on

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Dave J 0
            Dave J 0
            Lynchy67
            Lynchy67
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
              b0hd1
              b0hd1
              1
              5
              11

            • Strange translation
              Jörgen
              Jörgen
              0
              6
              13

            • Where is the "Routes" option?
              LennyO
              LennyO
              0
              5
              24

            • Foutmelding In MRA Next
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              0
              4
              17

            • Kort voorstellen
              a white mouse on the motorbike
              a white mouse on the motorbike
              2
              4
              92

            • My Routeapp Stays questions
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              5
              22

            • Add delete route button to library
              Bart De Medts
              Bart De Medts
              0
              3
              6

            • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              3
              13

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app