Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Tracklog - Mobile App Deletion

Tracklog - Mobile App Deletion

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
7 Posts 4 Posters 73 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Frappawotsit
    Frappawotsit
    Frappawotsit
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    It might just be me, but using the iPhone MRA mobile app, I can't find anywhere to delete a Tracklog?

    If I open a web browser, I can delete from the MRA web page, but not directly from the Mobile app.

    I would assume, you should be able to swipe left or long press to bring up a delete option, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

    Can anyone else try this and confirm please?

    I'm not able to test this on Android, perhaps an Android user could try this and feedback too?

    Dikke Wim 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Frappawotsit Frappawotsit

      It might just be me, but using the iPhone MRA mobile app, I can't find anywhere to delete a Tracklog?

      If I open a web browser, I can delete from the MRA web page, but not directly from the Mobile app.

      I would assume, you should be able to swipe left or long press to bring up a delete option, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

      Can anyone else try this and confirm please?

      I'm not able to test this on Android, perhaps an Android user could try this and feedback too?

      Dikke Wim
      Dikke Wim
      Dikke Wim
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Frappawotsit Same here. I also cannot delete tracklogs in MRA Navigation Next. My work around is to do that on a computer or tablet via de MyRoute (website)

      BMW R1300 GS, BMW Connect Ride Next navigator; Quad Lock with Samsung Galaxy Ultra, iPad Pro (iPadOS 18.0 bèta version) MacBook Pro (MacOS Sequoia 15.2 bèta version), iMac (MacOS Monterey 12.7.6)

      Frappawotsit 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Dikke Wim Dikke Wim

        @Frappawotsit Same here. I also cannot delete tracklogs in MRA Navigation Next. My work around is to do that on a computer or tablet via de MyRoute (website)

        Frappawotsit
        Frappawotsit
        Frappawotsit
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Dikke-Wim said in Tracklog - Mobile App Deletion:

        @Frappawotsit My work around is to do that on a computer or tablet via de MyRoute (website)
        Hi, yes I use the same work around, but I'm assuming @Corjan-Meijerink would want to know this issue as it may require a fix.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          RouteXpert
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          To delete a tracklog using the MRA Mobile app.
          Go to Route lab
          Then tracklogs
          Choose the tracklog
          And then delete.

          Always willing to help if I can.
          Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
          MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

          Frappawotsit 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Correct, we’ll add these features native to the app later

            Frappawotsit 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

              To delete a tracklog using the MRA Mobile app.
              Go to Route lab
              Then tracklogs
              Choose the tracklog
              And then delete.

              Frappawotsit
              Frappawotsit
              Frappawotsit
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Nick-Carthew said in Tracklog - Mobile App Deletion:

              To delete a tracklog using the MRA Mobile app.
              Go to Route lab
              Then tracklogs
              Choose the tracklog
              And then delete.

              Thanks, it's kind of a workaround as the route lab is a portal to the web page content rather than truly native. But it is an option, thanks.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                Correct, we’ll add these features native to the app later

                Frappawotsit
                Frappawotsit
                Frappawotsit
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Corjan-Meijerink said in Tracklog - Mobile App Deletion:

                Correct, we’ll add these features native to the app later

                Brilliant, thank you

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                ACTIVE USERS
                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                Nick Carthew
                Nick Carthew
                Dikke Wim
                Dikke Wim
                Frappawotsit
                Frappawotsit
                POPULAR TOPICS
                • Strange translation
                  Stefan Hummelink
                  Stefan Hummelink
                  0
                  15
                  43

                • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                  martin-phogel.de
                  martin-phogel.de
                  9
                  114
                  10.7k

                • Add delete route button to library
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  0
                  9
                  26

                • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
                  b0hd1
                  b0hd1
                  0
                  7
                  14

                • LAN004 - Route Import filetypes
                  Lluis Arasanz
                  Lluis Arasanz
                  0
                  6
                  9

                • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  0
                  6
                  21

                • Shared toggle switch
                  LennyO
                  LennyO
                  0
                  7
                  31

                • Crazy routing
                  Hubert Thoring
                  Hubert Thoring
                  0
                  7
                  26

                MY GROUPS
                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Support
                • MyRoute-app