Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Routes & Tracks
  3. Ferry

Ferry

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Routes & Tracks
3 Posts 2 Posters 989 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Richard Dalby
    Richard Dalby
    Richard Dalby
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi all,
    I'm new to MRA, and I'm finding it very helpful planning this years trips.
    I'm planning a trip to the Balkans and considering a ferry from Split to Ancona. Does anyone have any experience of this crossing?
    TIA
    Richard

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew moved this topic from Travel stories on
    • Richard Dalby Richard Dalby

      Hi all,
      I'm new to MRA, and I'm finding it very helpful planning this years trips.
      I'm planning a trip to the Balkans and considering a ferry from Split to Ancona. Does anyone have any experience of this crossing?
      TIA
      Richard

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Richard-Dalby Welcome to MRA. I have moved your post to a more suitable channel, hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      Richard Dalby 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

        @Richard-Dalby Welcome to MRA. I have moved your post to a more suitable channel, hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

        Richard Dalby
        Richard Dalby
        Richard Dalby
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Nick-Carthew ooo. Sorry. Thank you

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Richard Dalby
        Richard Dalby
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Where is the "Routes" option?
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          5
          18

        • My Routeapp Stays questions
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          5
          21

        • Foutmelding In MRA Next
          Hans Lamers
          Hans Lamers
          0
          3
          9

        • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          12

        • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          7
          46

        • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          11

        • Strange translation
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          4

        • Kort voorstellen
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          1
          2
          36

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app