Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Waypoints timing went haywire and voice announcements do not stop

Waypoints timing went haywire and voice announcements do not stop

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
11 Posts 5 Posters 126 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pieter v
    pieter v
    pieter v
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I had the same problem, the blue viapoint (hand) had a question remark all the time and I just saw the km's but without "km" after the digit. I your picture is "mi" presented but I didn't see "km" today?

    sometimes I sas also the end flag (left on top) in the middle of a route point and didn't have the next turning point that you can see below the flag.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Thanks for sharing! We'll investigate the issue πŸ™‚

      Mopetenpit Dave J 0 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        Thanks for sharing! We'll investigate the issue πŸ™‚

        Mopetenpit
        Mopetenpit
        Mopetenpit
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @Corjan-Meijerink
        I can confirm the problem with the incomplete voice announcements. It also happens without a previous or subsequent announcement of ViaPoints or any other announcement.

        btw:
        If there is no turn announcement at an intersection, is that a map problem or a NAV app problem?

        Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Mopetenpit Mopetenpit

          @Corjan-Meijerink
          I can confirm the problem with the incomplete voice announcements. It also happens without a previous or subsequent announcement of ViaPoints or any other announcement.

          btw:
          If there is no turn announcement at an intersection, is that a map problem or a NAV app problem?

          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Developer
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Mopetenpit Thanks for the info! The entire voice prompts module including much more configuration options are scheduled before release. Not sure when we start working on it but for sure after CarPlay & Offline maps.

          The issue you mention, can be either of both!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

            Thanks for sharing! We'll investigate the issue πŸ™‚

            Dave J 0
            Dave J 0
            Dave J 0
            Valued contributor
            wrote on last edited by Dave J 0
            #6

            @Corjan-Meijerink I have had the same problem testing today. I notice that I cannot skip waypoints as when the flag shows, there is no central icon and the menu to skip waypoints is greyed out. Like the others, I had the selection for audio shaping points deselected but the points kept announcing even though they were shaping points as shown on the map.

            5E3D16C3-59B3-433B-94D9-F9B37293A2BC.jpeg

            120B49F1-2A96-48E0-9D62-50CAC60042D9.jpeg

            Using an iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 16.3

            Kind Regards. Help where I can.
            Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally
            iPhone 18 Pro
            CHIGEE AIO-6 LTE
            Google Pixel 6 Pro - mounted on SP Connect Plus
            Ex Garmin XT2 and XT1 as well as Ex TomTom Rider User

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Developer
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Thanks for sharing! My initial conclusion is that something is wrong in identifying the waypoints. Hence the fallback image (flag) in the top left and the question mark in the ETA widget. As they are not correctly marked as waypoints, the voice prompts will also be announced.

              That's probably a good thing as fixing one issue will solve them all πŸ˜‰

              Could you by any chance share the route where this error occurred? Please make sure it's public.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • UltraStar
                UltraStar
                UltraStar
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @Corjan-Meijerink, I have thought that you are not working on the weekends. I guess, I was wrong. πŸ™‚

                Here is the route:
                https://www.myrouteapp.com/en/social/route/3437992?mode=share

                P.S. This is the first time I share a route so please let me know if it worked.

                Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • UltraStar UltraStar

                  @Corjan-Meijerink, I have thought that you are not working on the weekends. I guess, I was wrong. πŸ™‚

                  Here is the route:
                  https://www.myrouteapp.com/en/social/route/3437992?mode=share

                  P.S. This is the first time I share a route so please let me know if it worked.

                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Developer
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @UltraStar Works just fine, thanks! πŸ™‚

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Corjan Meijerink
                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Corjan Meijerink
                    Developer
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    The issue has been fixed in the upcoming update! πŸŽ‰ We aim to release it at the end of this week πŸ™‚

                    UltraStar 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                      The issue has been fixed in the upcoming update! πŸŽ‰ We aim to release it at the end of this week πŸ™‚

                      UltraStar
                      UltraStar
                      UltraStar
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @Corjan-Meijerink, thank you again. Appreciate your hard work.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink referenced this topic on

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      ACTIVE USERS
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Dave J 0
                      Dave J 0
                      Mopetenpit
                      Mopetenpit
                      pieter v
                      pieter v
                      UltraStar
                      UltraStar
                      POPULAR TOPICS
                      • Strange translation
                        Stefan Hummelink
                        Stefan Hummelink
                        0
                        12
                        24

                      • Add delete route button to library
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        0
                        9
                        20

                      • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
                        b0hd1
                        b0hd1
                        0
                        7
                        12

                      • Crazy routing
                        Hubert Thoring
                        Hubert Thoring
                        0
                        7
                        24

                      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        9
                        110
                        10.4k

                      • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
                        b0hd1
                        b0hd1
                        1
                        5
                        19

                      • Which route is shown?
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        1
                        4
                        18

                      • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        0
                        4
                        12

                      MY GROUPS
                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Support
                      • MyRoute-app