Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Routes & Tracks
  3. Share a route with only 1 friend

Share a route with only 1 friend

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Routes & Tracks
5 Posts 4 Posters 1.4k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Alain a
    Alain a
    Alain a
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have several friends in my routeapp.
    I know if I change the route from PRIVATE to FRIEND all my friends will see the my route.
    Now I want to share a route with only ONE friend and NOT the rest
    How do I do that?

    Thanks

    HABVEN aka MrMRA Nick Carthew 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Alain a Alain a

      I have several friends in my routeapp.
      I know if I change the route from PRIVATE to FRIEND all my friends will see the my route.
      Now I want to share a route with only ONE friend and NOT the rest
      How do I do that?

      Thanks

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Alain-a

      Create an private event, add the route to the event and invite your friend

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Alain a
        Alain a
        Alain a
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks...

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Alain a Alain a

          I have several friends in my routeapp.
          I know if I change the route from PRIVATE to FRIEND all my friends will see the my route.
          Now I want to share a route with only ONE friend and NOT the rest
          How do I do that?

          Thanks

          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          RouteXpert
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Alain-a said in Share a route with only 1 friend:

          I have several friends in my routeapp.
          I know if I change the route from PRIVATE to FRIEND all my friends will see the my route.
          Now I want to share a route with only ONE friend and NOT the rest
          How do I do that?

          Thanks

          You could change the privacy to public, email the route to your friend and when they have added it to their MRA library change the privacy back to private.

          Always willing to help if I can.
          Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
          MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Hans Lamers
            Hans Lamers
            Hans Lamers
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Wat ik vaak doe is een nieuwe groep aanmaken en de personen uitnodigen voor deze groep waar je routes mee wilt delen.
            Dit kan 1 persoon zijn of meerdere.
            Bijvoorbeeld: familie groep, vriendengroep of iets dergelijks. Het voordeel van groepen is dat je ook een groep in z'n geheel kunt uitnodigen voor bijvoorbeeld een evenement.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            Hans Lamers
            Hans Lamers
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            Nick Carthew
            Nick Carthew
            Alain a
            Alain a
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • Where is the "Routes" option?
              LennyO
              LennyO
              0
              5
              18

            • My Routeapp Stays questions
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              5
              21

            • Foutmelding In MRA Next
              Hans Lamers
              Hans Lamers
              0
              3
              9

            • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              3
              12

            • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              0
              7
              46

            • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              3
              11

            • Strange translation
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              3
              4

            • Kort voorstellen
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              1
              2
              59

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app