Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Downloading routes from iPad to Garmin XT

Downloading routes from iPad to Garmin XT

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
4 Posts 3 Posters 811 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • artbone
    artbone
    artbone
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm trying to download routes from my iPad to my Garmin XT and I can't get "connector" to show up after I download it to the iPad. I don't have a Mac or Windows computer any more. Is there any way to do this?

    Art Bone

    HABVEN aka MrMRA Steve Lynch 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • artbone artbone

      I'm trying to download routes from my iPad to my Garmin XT and I can't get "connector" to show up after I download it to the iPad. I don't have a Mac or Windows computer any more. Is there any way to do this?

      Art Bone

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @artbone

      Use the Garmin Drive app

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • artbone artbone

        I'm trying to download routes from my iPad to my Garmin XT and I can't get "connector" to show up after I download it to the iPad. I don't have a Mac or Windows computer any more. Is there any way to do this?

        Art Bone

        Steve Lynch
        Steve Lynch
        Steve Lynch
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @artbone

        If you look at my post in the thread called "GPX1.1 or 1.2" you will see screenshots from my iPad Pro that shows each stage of getting a Route from MyRoute-App Mobile to the Garmin XT.
        Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your iPad.

        You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

        artbone 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Steve Lynch Steve Lynch

          @artbone

          If you look at my post in the thread called "GPX1.1 or 1.2" you will see screenshots from my iPad Pro that shows each stage of getting a Route from MyRoute-App Mobile to the Garmin XT.
          Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your iPad.

          artbone
          artbone
          artbone
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Steve-Lynch Thanks Steve, I finally got it to work. It was neither easy or fast but I think now that I've got it set up it will be easier. I would have never figured it out on my own. I'm trying to wean myself off laptops and just use my ipad and iPhone and sometimes that's frustrating.

          Thanks again,

          Art Bone

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA locked this topic on

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          artbone
          artbone
          Steve Lynch
          Steve Lynch
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • Hello everyone
            Brian McG
            Brian McG
            2
            6
            116

          • Route changed?
            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            0
            5
            90

          • Auto skipping in next version (6)
            Herman Veldhuizen
            Herman Veldhuizen
            0
            4
            189

          • Beurs aanbieding
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            0
            3
            72

          • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
            Rob Veerman
            Rob Veerman
            4
            4
            78

          • Hello from Thailand
            Marinus van Deudekom
            Marinus van Deudekom
            0
            2
            23

          • How to plan correctly
            Christian Feurstein
            Christian Feurstein
            0
            5
            195

          • Wissel Here-TomTom
            Hubert Thoring
            Hubert Thoring
            0
            3
            126

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app