Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. I need help with the track navigation settings

I need help with the track navigation settings

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
5 Posts 2 Posters 28 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Peter Zehentreiter
    Peter Zehentreiter
    Peter Zehentreiter
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I have created a route using the Here Engine.

    https://www.myrouteapp.com/de/social/route/14573480?mode=share

    In my opinion, the data on the Here map in this area is incorrect, which is why the route creates a loop that cannot be correct.

    I have also checked this against Google Maps and TomTom Maps, where no road closure is shown.

    (Yes, I’ve sent several emails to Here and received replies) requesting a correction, but the people at Here can’t seem to sort it out.
    Serious consideration should be given to whether this map provider is the right choice for the future!

    Now to the actual question:
    If I switch the route to the TomTom map, the routing is carried out correctly.

    When I open this route (using the TomTom engine) in the MRA Navigation App Next, I get the message ‘Use Track Navigation’.

    Should I, or can I, simply press Start and the navigation will automatically be carried out as a track, or do I need to enable ‘Navigate routes as a track’ in the app’s settings?

    When I created the route using the Here map, I placed all the waypoints precisely on the road – can I leave it as it is, or do I need to re-adjust the waypoints after switching to the TomTom map?

    I’d be grateful for a reply from the experts.

    Strange loop created from Here Maps.png TomTom is doing the correct roting.png Tomtom Message track Navigation.png

    BMW R 1250 GS
    MRA Navigation & SilverFox C1 Controller
    DMD-NOR7E 7"
    SPC Universal mount
    Motorola Edge 40 "offline"
    Sena SLR 3
    Sena 50 R

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      This will be dramatically improved in the next update. The app will handle the TomTom route seamlessly and you can just start with a single click 🙂

      Peter Zehentreiter 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        This will be dramatically improved in the next update. The app will handle the TomTom route seamlessly and you can just start with a single click 🙂

        Peter Zehentreiter
        Peter Zehentreiter
        Peter Zehentreiter
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink Do you mean the update that’s currently in the beta phase, or do you mean the update for the new planner?

        BMW R 1250 GS
        MRA Navigation & SilverFox C1 Controller
        DMD-NOR7E 7"
        SPC Universal mount
        Motorola Edge 40 "offline"
        Sena SLR 3
        Sena 50 R

        Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Peter Zehentreiter Peter Zehentreiter

          @Corjan-Meijerink Do you mean the update that’s currently in the beta phase, or do you mean the update for the new planner?

          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Developer
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Peter-Zehentreiter one now in beta

          Peter Zehentreiter 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

            @Peter-Zehentreiter one now in beta

            Peter Zehentreiter
            Peter Zehentreiter
            Peter Zehentreiter
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Corjan-Meijerink Perfect, thanks a lot 👍 👏

            BMW R 1250 GS
            MRA Navigation & SilverFox C1 Controller
            DMD-NOR7E 7"
            SPC Universal mount
            Motorola Edge 40 "offline"
            Sena SLR 3
            Sena 50 R

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            Peter Zehentreiter
            Peter Zehentreiter
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              Stefan Hummelink
              Stefan Hummelink
              9
              117
              11.2k

            • Strange translation
              Stefan Hummelink
              Stefan Hummelink
              0
              15
              44

            • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
              b0hd1
              b0hd1
              0
              7
              15

            • LAN004 - Route Import filetypes
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              6
              16

            • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              0
              6
              23

            • I need help with the track navigation settings
              Peter Zehentreiter
              Peter Zehentreiter
              0
              5
              28

            • Where is the "Routes" option?
              LennyO
              LennyO
              0
              10
              45

            • Shared toggle switch
              LennyO
              LennyO
              0
              7
              32

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app