Strange translation
-
This is a strange translation.

Are these in English and Dutch the same?
"The Routeline is the truth."
-
This post is deleted!
-
I see this message in Spanish also
-
I see this message in Spanish also
I see this message in Spanish also
Is it the same translation?
-
Really I don't know now (I can't understand German), but I suppose it was the same about that waypoint and routes perhaps are not aligned with layer, because depends of routing engine.
-
Really I don't know now (I can't understand German), but I suppose it was the same about that waypoint and routes perhaps are not aligned with layer, because depends of routing engine.
Really I don't know now (I can't understand German), but I suppose it was the same about that waypoint and routes perhaps are not aligned with layer, because depends of routing engine.
It is only about the headline: "The Routeline is the truth."
This is the direct translation from German to English. -
What is strange about that line?
-
What is strange about that line?
What is strange about that line?
You cannot say this in German. I know what is meant, but it should be written like this:
„Entscheidend ist der Routenverlauf.“ – sachlich und klar.
„Was zählt, ist die angezeigte Route.“ – verständlich und direkt.
„Die Route auf der Karte zeigt, wo es langgeht.“ – locker und anschaulich.
„Maßgeblich ist der Verlauf der Routenlinie.“ – etwas technischer.
„Die Karte zeigt, was wirklich geplant ist.“
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login