Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MRA Routeplanner Next Beta
  3. [Web-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Strange translation

Strange translation

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
12 Posts 5 Posters 23 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Hubert Thoring
    Hubert Thoring
    Hubert Thoring
    Valued contributor
    wrote last edited by
    #2
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lluis Arasanz
      Lluis Arasanz
      Lluis Arasanz
      wrote last edited by
      #3

      I see this message in Spanish also

      Lluis Arasanz

      • BMW F750GS
        MotoMediaLink HW Interface for BMW's WonderWheel device
      • Samsung A14 with Beta MyRoute-App (primary bike use)
        Tasker and MMLink SW for Android App Control
      • iPhone 14 with Beta MyRoute-App (personal and primary CP use)
      Jörgen 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Lluis Arasanz Lluis Arasanz

        I see this message in Spanish also

        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        Valued contributor
        wrote last edited by
        #4

        @Lluis-Arasanz sagte:

        I see this message in Spanish also

        Is it the same translation?

        Hardware
        iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
        iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
        Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
        Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
        Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
        MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          wrote last edited by
          #5

          Really I don't know now (I can't understand German), but I suppose it was the same about that waypoint and routes perhaps are not aligned with layer, because depends of routing engine.

          Lluis Arasanz

          • BMW F750GS
            MotoMediaLink HW Interface for BMW's WonderWheel device
          • Samsung A14 with Beta MyRoute-App (primary bike use)
            Tasker and MMLink SW for Android App Control
          • iPhone 14 with Beta MyRoute-App (personal and primary CP use)
          Jörgen 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Lluis Arasanz Lluis Arasanz

            Really I don't know now (I can't understand German), but I suppose it was the same about that waypoint and routes perhaps are not aligned with layer, because depends of routing engine.

            Jörgen
            Jörgen
            Jörgen
            Valued contributor
            wrote last edited by
            #6

            @Lluis-Arasanz sagte:

            Really I don't know now (I can't understand German), but I suppose it was the same about that waypoint and routes perhaps are not aligned with layer, because depends of routing engine.

            It is only about the headline: "The Routeline is the truth."
            This is the direct translation from German to English.

            Hardware
            iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
            iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
            Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
            Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
            Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
            MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              Alpha tester
              wrote last edited by
              #7

              What is strange about that line?

              I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

              Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

              Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

              Jörgen 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                What is strange about that line?

                Jörgen
                Jörgen
                Jörgen
                Valued contributor
                wrote last edited by
                #8

                @Con-Hennekens sagte:

                What is strange about that line?

                You cannot say this in German. I know what is meant, but it should be written like this:

                „Entscheidend ist der Routenverlauf.“ – sachlich und klar.

                „Was zählt, ist die angezeigte Route.“ – verständlich und direkt.

                „Die Route auf der Karte zeigt, wo es langgeht.“ – locker und anschaulich.

                „Maßgeblich ist der Verlauf der Routenlinie.“ – etwas technischer.

                „Die Karte zeigt, was wirklich geplant ist.“

                Hardware
                iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
                iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
                Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
                Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
                Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
                MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Con Hennekens
                  Con Hennekens
                  Con Hennekens
                  Alpha tester
                  wrote last edited by
                  #9

                  Hmm, I would change Wahrheit with Wirklichheit probably.
                  And truth with reality, and in all other translations, that would be quite clear I think. Agree?

                  I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                  Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                  Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Jörgen
                    Jörgen
                    Jörgen
                    Valued contributor
                    wrote last edited by
                    #10

                    German is sometimes strange as well.

                    Hardware
                    iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
                    iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
                    Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
                    Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
                    Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
                    MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

                    Stefan Hummelink 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Jörgen
                      Jörgen
                      Jörgen
                      Valued contributor
                      wrote last edited by
                      #11

                      I would prefer: Entscheidend ist der Routenverlauf

                      Hardware
                      iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
                      iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
                      Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
                      Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
                      Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
                      MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Jörgen Jörgen

                        German is sometimes strange as well.

                        Stefan Hummelink
                        Stefan Hummelink
                        Stefan Hummelink
                        Alpha tester
                        wrote last edited by
                        #12

                        @Jörgen said:

                        German is sometimes strange as well.

                        Nicht nür die Sprache. 😂

                        Manks bu'j te bange.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        ACTIVE USERS
                        Lluis Arasanz
                        Lluis Arasanz
                        Hubert Thoring
                        Hubert Thoring
                        Stefan Hummelink
                        Stefan Hummelink
                        Jörgen
                        Jörgen
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        POPULAR TOPICS
                        • Strange translation
                          Stefan Hummelink
                          Stefan Hummelink
                          0
                          12
                          23

                        • Add delete route button to library
                          Jörgen
                          Jörgen
                          0
                          8
                          17

                        • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
                          b0hd1
                          b0hd1
                          0
                          7
                          10

                        • Crazy routing
                          Hubert Thoring
                          Hubert Thoring
                          0
                          7
                          24

                        • Where is the "Routes" option?
                          LennyO
                          LennyO
                          0
                          6
                          31

                        • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
                          b0hd1
                          b0hd1
                          1
                          5
                          18

                        • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
                          Corjan Meijerink
                          Corjan Meijerink
                          0
                          4
                          12

                        • Shared toggle switch
                          LennyO
                          LennyO
                          0
                          4
                          20

                        MY GROUPS
                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Support
                        • MyRoute-app