Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MRA Routeplanner Next Beta
  3. [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner

Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
5 Posts 3 Posters 31 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lluis Arasanz
    Lluis Arasanz
    Lluis Arasanz
    wrote last edited by Lluis Arasanz
    #1

    Hi,

    On IOS, i have version 6.0.0.(515), and tried to switch to RoutePlanner Next.

    All re synchronized to contents on new planner but... I lost Next Lifetime and I can't Navigate. App shows a warning about license necessity to navigate any route.

    In settings, I have only "MRA Routeplanner Next Beta Access", nothing about Navigation Next.

    I suppose that Navigation License is still not transferred to new planner...

    (none important now, because I use an Android to navigate, but something to check)

    Regards

    Lluis Arasanz

    • BMW F750GS
      MotoMediaLink HW Interface for BMW's WonderWheel device
    • Samsung A14 with Beta MyRoute-App (primary bike use)
      Tasker and MMLink SW for Android App Control
    • iPhone 14 with Beta MyRoute-App (personal and primary CP use)
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      That's indeed correct and by design at this point 🙂

      You can "purchase" Navigation Next.
      Try it, you don't even need to pay in this phase!
      A nice way to test payments.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        HI @corjan-meijerink
        Perfect. I'll try this evening.

        Lluis Arasanz

        • BMW F750GS
          MotoMediaLink HW Interface for BMW's WonderWheel device
        • Samsung A14 with Beta MyRoute-App (primary bike use)
          Tasker and MMLink SW for Android App Control
        • iPhone 14 with Beta MyRoute-App (personal and primary CP use)
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          wrote last edited by Lluis Arasanz
          #4

          I activate the 14 days trial for Next. I’m not sure this navigation program is good… (hahahaha)

          Position and route sharing is great!!! Now my wife can know where I am and my next movement.

          Regards

          Lluis Arasanz

          • BMW F750GS
            MotoMediaLink HW Interface for BMW's WonderWheel device
          • Samsung A14 with Beta MyRoute-App (primary bike use)
            Tasker and MMLink SW for Android App Control
          • iPhone 14 with Beta MyRoute-App (personal and primary CP use)
          b0hd1 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Lluis Arasanz Lluis Arasanz

            I activate the 14 days trial for Next. I’m not sure this navigation program is good… (hahahaha)

            Position and route sharing is great!!! Now my wife can know where I am and my next movement.

            Regards

            b0hd1
            b0hd1
            b0hd1
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Lluis-Arasanz dijo:

            Activo la prueba de 14 días para Next. No estoy seguro de que este programa de navegación sea bueno... (jajajaja)

            Compartir posiciones y rutas es genial!! Ahora mi mujer puede saber dónde estoy y cuál será mi próximo movimiento.

            Un saludo

            I'm not entirely sure that's a good thing... hahaha.

            Creator and administrator of the largest MRA groups.

            • https://t.me/MRa_by_b0hd1
            • https://www.myrouteapp.com/group/messages/7007
            • YouTube: @demco17
            • Ex-routexpert, current beta tester and MRA expert. Creator of tutorials, manuals, and MRA user trainer.
            1 Reply Last reply
            1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            b0hd1
            b0hd1
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • Animation
              LennyO
              LennyO
              0
              13
              31

            • Help please, new user
              Bull Tahr
              Bull Tahr
              0
              8
              138

            • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
              John S Parry
              John S Parry
              0
              9
              249

            • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
              b0hd1
              b0hd1
              0
              5
              31

            • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              3
              8

            • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              3
              18

            • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
              Dave J 0
              Dave J 0
              0
              3
              30

            • MRA 6.0.0 (515) Live Tracking - What exactly is shared?
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              2
              9

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app