Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
-
Hi,
On IOS, i have version 6.0.0.(515), and tried to switch to RoutePlanner Next.
All re synchronized to contents on new planner but... I lost Next Lifetime and I can't Navigate. App shows a warning about license necessity to navigate any route.
In settings, I have only "MRA Routeplanner Next Beta Access", nothing about Navigation Next.
I suppose that Navigation License is still not transferred to new planner...
(none important now, because I use an Android to navigate, but something to check)
Regards
-
That's indeed correct and by design at this point

You can "purchase" Navigation Next.
Try it, you don't even need to pay in this phase!
A nice way to test payments. -
HI @corjan-meijerink
Perfect. I'll try this evening.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login