Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Drive restriction for vehicle

Drive restriction for vehicle

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
23 Posts 7 Posters 182 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

    I've fixed an issue regarding this routing.
    That works immediately on the website.

    For the app itself it will be included in the big v6 update.

    Travellexxie
    Travellexxie
    Travellexxie
    Valued contributor
    wrote last edited by
    #13

    @Corjan-Meijerink it seems fixed, but can you also bring de signs back? I see them in the truck profile, not in the camperprofile

    Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

    Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
    Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
    MRA Lifetime Gold

    Robineke Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Travellexxie Travellexxie

      @Corjan-Meijerink it seems fixed, but can you also bring de signs back? I see them in the truck profile, not in the camperprofile

      Robineke
      Robineke
      Robineke
      wrote last edited by
      #14

      @Travellexxie In my routelab I see the traffic sign limitation in truck AND in camper mode.
      Fro me this is excellent. Thanks to all for their input and (coming) update.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Travellexxie Travellexxie

        @Corjan-Meijerink it seems fixed, but can you also bring de signs back? I see them in the truck profile, not in the camperprofile

        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote last edited by
        #15

        @Travellexxie Nothing changed regarding that

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          Valued contributor
          wrote last edited by
          #16

          That's funny, I don't. And the most funny part is (I raised my camper to 4500kg), that in the truck mode, the route still goes over the <3500 road. In Camper mode it is OK, but the sings aren't there.
          Camper mode
          Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115412.jpg
          Truck mode
          Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115252.jpg

          Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

          Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
          Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
          MRA Lifetime Gold

          Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Travellexxie Travellexxie

            That's funny, I don't. And the most funny part is (I raised my camper to 4500kg), that in the truck mode, the route still goes over the <3500 road. In Camper mode it is OK, but the sings aren't there.
            Camper mode
            Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115412.jpg
            Truck mode
            Schermafbeelding 2026-09-30 115252.jpg

            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            Alpha tester
            wrote last edited by
            #17

            @Travellexxie, For truck mode automatically the logistics layer gets activated, for camper mode it does not, because many campers don't need that. Just enable the logistics layer 😉

            image.jpeg

            I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

            Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

            Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

            Travellexxie 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

              @Travellexxie, For truck mode automatically the logistics layer gets activated, for camper mode it does not, because many campers don't need that. Just enable the logistics layer 😉

              image.jpeg

              Travellexxie
              Travellexxie
              Travellexxie
              Valued contributor
              wrote last edited by
              #18

              @Con-Hennekens they were there before and they should be there, how should I else know over what roads I am allowed to travel 🤷

              Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

              Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
              Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
              MRA Lifetime Gold

              Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Travellexxie Travellexxie

                @Con-Hennekens they were there before and they should be there, how should I else know over what roads I am allowed to travel 🤷

                Nick Carthew
                Nick Carthew
                Nick Carthew
                RouteXpert
                wrote last edited by
                #19

                @Travellexxie Maybe you were already using the HERE Logistics overlay map, the overlay map is remembered from your last route.

                Always willing to help if I can.
                Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
                MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

                Travellexxie 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

                  @Travellexxie Maybe you were already using the HERE Logistics overlay map, the overlay map is remembered from your last route.

                  Travellexxie
                  Travellexxie
                  Travellexxie
                  Valued contributor
                  wrote last edited by
                  #20

                  @Nick-Carthew no I didn't, I have used the camperprofile plenty of times during my 3 months travel through Spain and Portugal, The "weight-indicator" was there when I started this profile.

                  Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

                  Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
                  Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
                  MRA Lifetime Gold

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

                    @Travellexxie Maybe you were already using the HERE Logistics overlay map, the overlay map is remembered from your last route.

                    Travellexxie
                    Travellexxie
                    Travellexxie
                    Valued contributor
                    wrote last edited by
                    #21

                    @Nick-Carthew I opened the navigation app and also there these weight and length indicators are gone. So that would indicate that the camperprofile does not show these indicators, whether I use the web planner or the navigation app. But surprise surprise I made some screenshots during my trip. These were taken in the south of Portugal, with the camper profile on, on the 12th and 12th of April. In no way is there a layer with these weight and length indicators. So how would you explain that?
                    20260412_134221.jpg
                    20260413_110909.jpg

                    Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

                    Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
                    Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
                    MRA Lifetime Gold

                    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Travellexxie Travellexxie

                      @Nick-Carthew I opened the navigation app and also there these weight and length indicators are gone. So that would indicate that the camperprofile does not show these indicators, whether I use the web planner or the navigation app. But surprise surprise I made some screenshots during my trip. These were taken in the south of Portugal, with the camper profile on, on the 12th and 12th of April. In no way is there a layer with these weight and length indicators. So how would you explain that?
                      20260412_134221.jpg
                      20260413_110909.jpg

                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      Nick Carthew
                      RouteXpert
                      wrote last edited by
                      #22

                      @Travellexxie Maybe you should be asking Corjan, I was merely making a suggestion trying to help you find a solution.

                      Always willing to help if I can.
                      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
                      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                        Valued contributor
                        wrote last edited by
                        #23

                        Shortly after the introduction of the camper profile, I conducted a training session for the Camper Club Netherlands; at that time, the signs on the map became visible as soon as you selected the camper profile, meaning the logistics map layer was automatically loaded—just as it was with the truck profile.

                        Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT/BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
                        Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • 1
                        • 2
                        ACTIVE USERS
                        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                        Nick Carthew
                        Nick Carthew
                        Travellexxie
                        Travellexxie
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        Rob Verhoeff
                        Robineke
                        Robineke
                        POPULAR TOPICS
                        • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
                          M. Schrijver
                          M. Schrijver
                          0
                          9
                          187

                        • Drive restriction for vehicle
                          Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                          Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                          0
                          23
                          182

                        • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
                          Marinus van Deudekom
                          Marinus van Deudekom
                          0
                          42
                          3.5k

                        • No tracklog on Android phone
                          Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          0
                          8
                          164

                        • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
                          Stanisław
                          Stanisław
                          0
                          2
                          21

                        • Route Breakdown
                          Nick Carthew
                          Nick Carthew
                          1
                          5
                          307

                        • MRA 6.0.0 - 515 Carplay folder twice
                          Corjan Meijerink
                          Corjan Meijerink
                          0
                          2
                          30

                        • How to delete favourites?
                          Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          0
                          15
                          3.2k

                        MY GROUPS
                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Support
                        • MyRoute-app