Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Riding mode in routeplanner

Riding mode in routeplanner

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Suggestions and Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 569 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • luc 1a
    luc 1a
    luc 1a
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm using MRA on iOS and I can choose bicycle as riding mode when simply navigating to a destination. However, when I'm in the Routeplanner, it seems I'm no longer able to select bicycle mode, only motorcycle, car, electric car, camper and truck is still available. Why is that?

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • luc 1a luc 1a

      I'm using MRA on iOS and I can choose bicycle as riding mode when simply navigating to a destination. However, when I'm in the Routeplanner, it seems I'm no longer able to select bicycle mode, only motorcycle, car, electric car, camper and truck is still available. Why is that?

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @luc-1a The built in route planner in the mobile app uses the offline HERE map. Cycling routes have to be created using the OpenStreetMap, this is why Bicycle and By foot are not an option for transport mode. To create a new cycling route, use Route lab and the website route planner.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • luc 1a
        luc 1a
        luc 1a
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks Nick!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        luc 1a
        luc 1a
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
          b0hd1
          b0hd1
          1
          5
          9

        • Strange translation
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          0
          6
          12

        • Where is the "Routes" option?
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          5
          24

        • Foutmelding In MRA Next
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          4
          15

        • Kort voorstellen
          a white mouse on the motorbike
          a white mouse on the motorbike
          2
          4
          87

        • My Routeapp Stays questions
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          5
          22

        • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          13

        • Opslaan POI duurt lang
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          2
          6

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app