Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Change start (waypoint no. 1) in an existing loop route

Change start (waypoint no. 1) in an existing loop route

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Suggestions and Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 391 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Val
    Val
    Val
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    For example I have chosen a MRA route expert looped route. However I want to edit the route to start from another existing waypoint. However can I do this without having to adjust all the existing waypoint numbers in the “list of waypoints” column.
    PS I usually export route to my garmin XT for navigation.
    Val.

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Val Val

      For example I have chosen a MRA route expert looped route. However I want to edit the route to start from another existing waypoint. However can I do this without having to adjust all the existing waypoint numbers in the “list of waypoints” column.
      PS I usually export route to my garmin XT for navigation.
      Val.

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Val Open the waypoint menu where you wish the route to start from and click the more option button, now click the Go icon. The route will now start from here.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Val
      Val
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Where is the "Routes" option?
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        5
        20

      • Kort voorstellen
        a white mouse on the motorbike
        a white mouse on the motorbike
        2
        4
        82

      • My Routeapp Stays questions
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        5
        22

      • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        1
        3
        8

      • Strange translation
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        0
        4
        7

      • Foutmelding In MRA Next
        Hans Lamers
        Hans Lamers
        0
        3
        11

      • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        12

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        0
        7
        46

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app