Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Link to other User not working

Link to other User not working

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
4 Posts 3 Posters 794 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jörgen
    Jörgen
    Jörgen
    Valued contributor
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi, I have a list of user of our club, when I click on one off the links, I am taken to my personal profile, not to this user.

    I noticed the link will be changed when used.

    This link:

    https://www.myrouteapp.com/profile/home/1347380

    will change to this:

    https://www.myrouteapp.com/en/profile/home/1347380

    For some reason the /en will be added.

    If I manually remove this /en , I get to the profil of the user I want.

    How is this possible?

    Hardware
    iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
    iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
    Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
    Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
    Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
    MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

    Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Not sure and I can investigate it.
      But that said, I would never recommend manually changing links 😉

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Jörgen Jörgen

        Hi, I have a list of user of our club, when I click on one off the links, I am taken to my personal profile, not to this user.

        I noticed the link will be changed when used.

        This link:

        https://www.myrouteapp.com/profile/home/1347380

        will change to this:

        https://www.myrouteapp.com/en/profile/home/1347380

        For some reason the /en will be added.

        If I manually remove this /en , I get to the profil of the user I want.

        How is this possible?

        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        Alpha tester
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Jörgen, Yes I notice the same behaviour. Likely the "en/" refers to English language. A link to a profile should not have a language designation, since the language does not depend on the profile, but on the user looking into the profile. So I suspect a little language misconfiguration that was left unnoticed until your efforts t use profile links on your website 😉

        I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

        Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

        Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Jörgen
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          Valued contributor
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Thank you for confirming.

          Hardware
          iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
          iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
          Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
          Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
          Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
          MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
            LennyO
            LennyO
            9
            90
            2.0k

          • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
            Travellexxie
            Travellexxie
            5
            79
            1.8k

          • Elektrisch voertuig
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            0
            19
            683

          • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
            Peter Zehentreiter
            Peter Zehentreiter
            0
            5
            95

          • Hoe kan ik in één route een stuk met en een stuk zonder snelwegen plannen
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            0
            3
            79

          • New beta! 6.0.0 (514)
            Hubert Thoring
            Hubert Thoring
            13
            32
            382

          • MyRoute-app wedding
            LennyO
            LennyO
            28
            40
            10.4k

          • MRA V6.0.0 (515) The viewfinder is somehow inaccurate and does not find it which is not a problem in the WebPlaner./// Suchfunktion ungenau - findet es nicht
            Dave J 0
            Dave J 0
            1
            2
            33

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app