Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Routes & Tracks
  3. Route waypoints not recognized in Garmin Zumo 550 ?

Route waypoints not recognized in Garmin Zumo 550 ?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Routes & Tracks
2 Posts 2 Posters 863 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • David 38
    David 38
    David 38
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Its been awhile since I've imported a MRA route into my Garmin, but it seems like the waypoints (flags are visible in 'Show Map') are not being used by the GPS - it simply routes me from my starting location to the end point.

    I've tried forcing a recalculate, tried saving as gpx 1.0 and 1.1, toggled some Garmin settings, etc.

    I'm using the free version of MRA. I know my Zumo is old, but its maps are current.

    What changed ? Did Garmin become too fussy ? Do I need the paid version of MRA ?
    Any suggestions ?

    Drabslab 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • David 38 David 38

      Its been awhile since I've imported a MRA route into my Garmin, but it seems like the waypoints (flags are visible in 'Show Map') are not being used by the GPS - it simply routes me from my starting location to the end point.

      I've tried forcing a recalculate, tried saving as gpx 1.0 and 1.1, toggled some Garmin settings, etc.

      I'm using the free version of MRA. I know my Zumo is old, but its maps are current.

      What changed ? Did Garmin become too fussy ? Do I need the paid version of MRA ?
      Any suggestions ?

      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @David-38 I am not aware of any changes. If all waypoints are visible in the zumo then this may indicate that the GPS device is set up to ignore them, As regards a paying version, when your ild zumo gives up you may consider a rugged phone/tablet in combination with mra navigation. Is cheaper than a zumo with moreoptions.

      It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      David 38
      David 38
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Where is the "Routes" option?
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        5
        18

      • My Routeapp Stays questions
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        5
        21

      • Foutmelding In MRA Next
        Hans Lamers
        Hans Lamers
        0
        3
        9

      • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        12

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        0
        7
        46

      • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        11

      • Strange translation
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        4

      • Kort voorstellen
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        1
        2
        65

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app