Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Can not edit personal blog

Can not edit personal blog

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 3 Posters 846 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jurg van 't Hof
    Jurg van 't Hof
    Jurg van 't Hof
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm playing around with the personal blog settings and created one to see what i can do with it.
    After submitting, I'm not able to edit it to make changes when I click on the change message button. I'm also not able to add a new day to the blog. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, also the pencel behind the name is not activating the edit mode.

    Is this still in beta ?

    Hans van de Ven MR.MRA Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Jurg van 't Hof Jurg van 't Hof

      I'm playing around with the personal blog settings and created one to see what i can do with it.
      After submitting, I'm not able to edit it to make changes when I click on the change message button. I'm also not able to add a new day to the blog. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, also the pencel behind the name is not activating the edit mode.

      Is this still in beta ?

      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Jurg-van-t-Hof

      No, I already reported this to the developers. Closing the website and going back to the blog page helps.

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Jurg van 't Hof Jurg van 't Hof

        I'm playing around with the personal blog settings and created one to see what i can do with it.
        After submitting, I'm not able to edit it to make changes when I click on the change message button. I'm also not able to add a new day to the blog. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, also the pencel behind the name is not activating the edit mode.

        Is this still in beta ?

        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Jurg-van-t-Hof I'd kindly request you to make a support ticket about this. The blog isn't in beta - it's actually very old and not the best maintained 🙂

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Jurg van 't Hof
        Jurg van 't Hof
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          0
          7
          164

        • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
          Glenn.B
          Glenn.B
          0
          47
          3.7k

        • Drive restriction for vehicle
          Robineke
          Robineke
          0
          28
          225

        • No tracklog on Android phone
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          11
          281

        • Overlay Routes like the App does and waypoints without routes
          Rob Kelley
          Rob Kelley
          0
          3
          63

        • How to plan correctly
          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          0
          2
          67

        • Brittany routes
          Tony 13
          Tony 13
          0
          2
          71

        • Slow Favorites
          0
          1
          53

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app