Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Navigation failed while using & CarPlay Volume

Navigation failed while using & CarPlay Volume

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 2 Posters 62 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gary Weidenhamer
    Gary Weidenhamer
    Gary Weidenhamer
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    iPhone 15 pro Max with iOS version 18.1. While navigating, I lost the map line, but it did provide spoken directions. When I looked at the phone, it had a blank screen. IMG_2961.png

    In addition, the voice commands are very soft when using CarPlay. How can I increase the volume of MyRoute app spoken directions When using CarPlay

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Gary Weidenhamer Gary Weidenhamer

      iPhone 15 pro Max with iOS version 18.1. While navigating, I lost the map line, but it did provide spoken directions. When I looked at the phone, it had a blank screen. IMG_2961.png

      In addition, the voice commands are very soft when using CarPlay. How can I increase the volume of MyRoute app spoken directions When using CarPlay

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Gary-Weidenhamer What version do you have installed? I wasn't expecting this since the 4.3.3 release.

      Gary Weidenhamer 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        @Gary-Weidenhamer What version do you have installed? I wasn't expecting this since the 4.3.3 release.

        Gary Weidenhamer
        Gary Weidenhamer
        Gary Weidenhamer
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink 4.3.3. I am a beta tester and always keep the latest update installed

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Gary Weidenhamer
        Gary Weidenhamer
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Strange translation
          Stefan Hummelink
          Stefan Hummelink
          0
          15
          40

        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          martin-phogel.de
          martin-phogel.de
          9
          114
          10.6k

        • Add delete route button to library
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          9
          25

        • Where is the "Routes" option?
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          10
          38

        • Shared toggle switch
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          7
          27

        • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
          b0hd1
          b0hd1
          0
          7
          13

        • Crazy routing
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          7
          26

        • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          6
          17

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app