Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. TomTom to Nav6

TomTom to Nav6

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
2 Posts 2 Posters 574 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Stormforce8
    Stormforce8
    Stormforce8
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi I'm in need of some help!
    I have some files that I want to upload to my BMW nav6. They were created on a TomTom my drive app. I've managed to extract the gpx file but when I upload this to MyRoute app the whole route changes, the only way I've found to keep the route the same is to upload it as a Route track. however, I then cant seem to get it to upload to my Nav6.
    I'm doing the same thing I've always done. The app says its downloaded, but when I switch the Nav6 on there is no route to import.
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    many thanks in advance

    Gerard Wullink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Stormforce8 Stormforce8

      Hi I'm in need of some help!
      I have some files that I want to upload to my BMW nav6. They were created on a TomTom my drive app. I've managed to extract the gpx file but when I upload this to MyRoute app the whole route changes, the only way I've found to keep the route the same is to upload it as a Route track. however, I then cant seem to get it to upload to my Nav6.
      I'm doing the same thing I've always done. The app says its downloaded, but when I switch the Nav6 on there is no route to import.
      Any advice would be appreciated.
      many thanks in advance

      Gerard Wullink
      Gerard Wullink
      Gerard Wullink
      wrote on last edited by Gerard Wullink
      #2

      @Stormforce8 Bare in mind that you change the map from TomTom to HERE and you change the route calculation, again from TT to Garmin. Its not strange the resulting routes differ. Also the settings in de navigation devices can differ; avoid ..., fastest versus adventurous etc etc.
      What you should do is import the gpx from TT into MRA on a HERE card (which is used bij Garmin/Navigator). This wil give a different route. Now add the gpx file as a layer behind the route. Add via points until the routes are the same. Now export to your Navigator. Have fun!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better đź’—

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Gerard Wullink
      Gerard Wullink
      Stormforce8
      Stormforce8
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        5
        103
        4.4k

      • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
        John S Parry
        John S Parry
        1
        5
        123

      • Points of interest
        LluĂ­s Casals
        LluĂ­s Casals
        0
        5
        127

      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        9
        98
        4.3k

      • Altitude numbers size
        Aiello antonino
        Aiello antonino
        0
        9
        299

      • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        3
        116

      • Elektrisch voertuig
        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        0
        26
        980

      • Suggestion: Live location sharing for friends on the map
        JP d
        JP d
        0
        3
        101

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app