Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. 2021 Harley Davidson which format.

2021 Harley Davidson which format.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 2 Posters 814 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • scott vallance 0
    scott vallance 0
    scott vallance 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have created a route for the weekend for my Garmin. I would like to share the route with my friend via usb stick on his 2021 Harley Davidson ultra limited. Does anyone know which format I should export it in. I believe it is called a boom box and I can see two options. one is HD Boom Box 2019 (track) or there is HD Boom Box pre 2019 (route). I don't really want a track so I presume i go for the route but his is a 2021 bike. Does anyone know the difference between the two and which would be compatible for his 2021 bike.
    Thanks in advance
    Scott

    Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • scott vallance 0 scott vallance 0

      I have created a route for the weekend for my Garmin. I would like to share the route with my friend via usb stick on his 2021 Harley Davidson ultra limited. Does anyone know which format I should export it in. I believe it is called a boom box and I can see two options. one is HD Boom Box 2019 (track) or there is HD Boom Box pre 2019 (route). I don't really want a track so I presume i go for the route but his is a 2021 bike. Does anyone know the difference between the two and which would be compatible for his 2021 bike.
      Thanks in advance
      Scott

      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @scott-vallance-0, it's in the support section:

      https://support.myrouteapp.com/support/solutions/articles/12000079908-myroute-app-harley-davidson-boom-box

      I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

      Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

      Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

      scott vallance 0 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

        @scott-vallance-0, it's in the support section:

        https://support.myrouteapp.com/support/solutions/articles/12000079908-myroute-app-harley-davidson-boom-box

        scott vallance 0
        scott vallance 0
        scott vallance 0
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Con-Hennekens
        Thanks👍

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        scott vallance 0
        scott vallance 0
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Animation
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          13
          31

        • Help please, new user
          Bull Tahr
          Bull Tahr
          0
          8
          125

        • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
          John S Parry
          John S Parry
          0
          9
          239

        • How to get GROUPS into the new planner?
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          5
          12

        • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          4
          23

        • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          2

        • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          14

        • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
          Dave J 0
          Dave J 0
          0
          3
          26

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app