Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Buying Navigation Next necessary or not ?

Buying Navigation Next necessary or not ?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
navigation next
4 Posts 3 Posters 1.6k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Andreas Ortlinghaus
    Andreas Ortlinghaus
    Andreas Ortlinghaus
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi @ All
    As I'm just waiting for 2 weeks for an answer on normal question by team could anyone help me please ?
    As user with myRoute lifetime Gold and Navigation Lifetime: have I to purchase Navigation next ??? If so, I couldn't buy it on any way ??
    Thx for help !!
    Andreas

    HABVEN aka MrMRA Rob Verhoeff Andreas Ortlinghaus 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Andreas Ortlinghaus Andreas Ortlinghaus

      Hi @ All
      As I'm just waiting for 2 weeks for an answer on normal question by team could anyone help me please ?
      As user with myRoute lifetime Gold and Navigation Lifetime: have I to purchase Navigation next ??? If so, I couldn't buy it on any way ??
      Thx for help !!
      Andreas

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Andreas-Ortlinghaus

      No, just download the new app on Monday.

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Andreas Ortlinghaus Andreas Ortlinghaus

        Hi @ All
        As I'm just waiting for 2 weeks for an answer on normal question by team could anyone help me please ?
        As user with myRoute lifetime Gold and Navigation Lifetime: have I to purchase Navigation next ??? If so, I couldn't buy it on any way ??
        Thx for help !!
        Andreas

        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        Alpha tester
        wrote on last edited by
        #3
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Andreas Ortlinghaus Andreas Ortlinghaus

          Hi @ All
          As I'm just waiting for 2 weeks for an answer on normal question by team could anyone help me please ?
          As user with myRoute lifetime Gold and Navigation Lifetime: have I to purchase Navigation next ??? If so, I couldn't buy it on any way ??
          Thx for help !!
          Andreas

          Andreas Ortlinghaus
          Andreas Ortlinghaus
          Andreas Ortlinghaus
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Andreas-Ortlinghaus
          Thx a lot !!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          Andreas Ortlinghaus
          Andreas Ortlinghaus
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • Animation
            LennyO
            LennyO
            0
            13
            31

          • Help please, new user
            Doug Crocker
            Doug Crocker
            0
            7
            48

          • A04 Menu - Waypoints on the mobile phone
            Hubert Thoring
            Hubert Thoring
            0
            6
            28

          • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
            John S Parry
            John S Parry
            0
            9
            210

          • How to get GROUPS into the new planner?
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            0
            5
            12

          • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            4
            19

          • Route line transparency
            Jörgen
            Jörgen
            1
            5
            30

          • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
            Dave J 0
            Dave J 0
            0
            3
            19

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app