Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Gold V Basic

Gold V Basic

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
3 Posts 2 Posters 44 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Vince Hyde
    Vince Hyde
    Vince Hyde
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have MRA Next and am a lifetime Gold member when I create routes I do them in Here as that is what Next uses but I then have to change them to OSM for some of my group who use MRA navigation and are basic members.

    my question is when Next Go`s live will it be pay-only and will basic members be able to use it with Here Maps?

    Nick Carthew 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Vince Hyde Vince Hyde

      I have MRA Next and am a lifetime Gold member when I create routes I do them in Here as that is what Next uses but I then have to change them to OSM for some of my group who use MRA navigation and are basic members.

      my question is when Next Go`s live will it be pay-only and will basic members be able to use it with Here Maps?

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Vince-Hyde Basic members who have a MRA Navigation subscription also have access to the Here planning map.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Vince Hyde Vince Hyde

        I have MRA Next and am a lifetime Gold member when I create routes I do them in Here as that is what Next uses but I then have to change them to OSM for some of my group who use MRA navigation and are basic members.

        my question is when Next Go`s live will it be pay-only and will basic members be able to use it with Here Maps?

        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        RouteXpert
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Vince-Hyde MRA Navigation Next will be a subscription service and will supersede the current navigation app.

        Always willing to help if I can.
        Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
        MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Vince Hyde
        Vince Hyde
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Where is the "Routes" option?
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          5
          18

        • My Routeapp Stays questions
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          5
          21

        • Foutmelding In MRA Next
          Hans Lamers
          Hans Lamers
          0
          3
          9

        • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          12

        • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          7
          46

        • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          11

        • Strange translation
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          4

        • Kort voorstellen
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          1
          2
          36

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app