Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. User Next after recent CarPlay update , did not track my progress on screen didn’t work

User Next after recent CarPlay update , did not track my progress on screen didn’t work

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
2 Posts 2 Posters 55 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Daryl Green
    Daryl Green
    Daryl Green
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Used the update last night for the first time on my 2019 Goldwing via Apple CarPlay, bit of a disaster, no mapping to show my progress, only the stationary map of my house where I started from, which wasn’t the start point of the round tour (I used the round tour generator) , sound commands erratic often very little volume, I think I may have to ditch being a tester if this continues as I have some trips to make soon and as it stands the system is unusable for me I’m sorry to report, really hoping it was just me getting it wrong!

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Daryl Green Daryl Green

      Used the update last night for the first time on my 2019 Goldwing via Apple CarPlay, bit of a disaster, no mapping to show my progress, only the stationary map of my house where I started from, which wasn’t the start point of the round tour (I used the round tour generator) , sound commands erratic often very little volume, I think I may have to ditch being a tester if this continues as I have some trips to make soon and as it stands the system is unusable for me I’m sorry to report, really hoping it was just me getting it wrong!

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Daryl-Green CarPlay is still active being developed. Sorry for the bad experience you had.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Daryl Green
      Daryl Green
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Strange translation
        Stefan Hummelink
        Stefan Hummelink
        0
        15
        39

      • Add delete route button to library
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        9
        25

      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        9
        113
        10.5k

      • Shared toggle switch
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        7
        27

      • Where is the "Routes" option?
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        9
        34

      • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        0
        7
        13

      • Crazy routing
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        0
        7
        26

      • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        6
        17

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app