Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Street names and numbers are displayed in blocks after crash

Street names and numbers are displayed in blocks after crash

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 3 Posters 42 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kenneth de Miranda
    Kenneth de Miranda
    Kenneth de Miranda
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I’ve been testing the CarPlay for three straight days. Fury’s I could not get the app to work until I restarted the iPhone. All seems correct but after a while te app crashed and after I restarted it I noticed all street names and street numbers where screwed up ( showing in black blocks on the screen). This lasted until I restarted the iPhone, after that all was well.![alt text](04C62F69-986D-4B68-B976-CD51227066F2.jpeg image url)

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Kenneth de Miranda Kenneth de Miranda

      I’ve been testing the CarPlay for three straight days. Fury’s I could not get the app to work until I restarted the iPhone. All seems correct but after a while te app crashed and after I restarted it I noticed all street names and street numbers where screwed up ( showing in black blocks on the screen). This lasted until I restarted the iPhone, after that all was well.![alt text](04C62F69-986D-4B68-B976-CD51227066F2.jpeg image url)

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Kenneth-de-Miranda yeah, that’s indeed a very weird issue. We will investigate it!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Jörgen
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        A secret area. 😁

        Hardware
        iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
        iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
        Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
        Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
        Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
        MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        Kenneth de Miranda
        Kenneth de Miranda
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Strange translation
          Stefan Hummelink
          Stefan Hummelink
          0
          15
          41

        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          martin-phogel.de
          martin-phogel.de
          9
          114
          10.6k

        • Add delete route button to library
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          9
          26

        • Where is the "Routes" option?
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          10
          38

        • Shared toggle switch
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          7
          29

        • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
          b0hd1
          b0hd1
          0
          7
          14

        • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          6
          19

        • Crazy routing
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          7
          26

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app