Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Invitation code and lost text message

Invitation code and lost text message

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
2 Posts 2 Posters 57 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Dave Nei
    Dave Nei
    Dave Nei
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Help: 2 questions.
    1 where do I find the invitation code? It was not in any of the emails I received.
    2 I received a test in the middle of the night last night, but I didn't do anything with it at the time and now it is gone. Any idea what it was about?

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Dave Nei Dave Nei

      Help: 2 questions.
      1 where do I find the invitation code? It was not in any of the emails I received.
      2 I received a test in the middle of the night last night, but I didn't do anything with it at the time and now it is gone. Any idea what it was about?

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Dave-Nei Please contact our support department for any issues with regards to joining the Beta 🙂

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Dave Nei
      Dave Nei
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Strange translation
        Stefan Hummelink
        Stefan Hummelink
        0
        15
        38

      • Add delete route button to library
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        9
        24

      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        martin-phogel.de
        martin-phogel.de
        9
        112
        10.5k

      • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        0
        7
        12

      • Crazy routing
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        0
        7
        26

      • Shared toggle switch
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        5
        24

      • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        1
        5
        20

      • Which route is shown?
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        1
        4
        24

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app