Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. MRA Next Beta problem when in Background

MRA Next Beta problem when in Background

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 2 Posters 63 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lluis Arasanz
    Lluis Arasanz
    Lluis Arasanz
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi,

    I've tested Next 3.2.8 Beta on IOS 16.3 (iPhone X) and found it is very stable while riding. But, today I've found that, if Next goes to background while riding (by example, I switch to hear a song with Spotify) and does not bring back MRA to foreground, MRA does not advice any indication. It works, maintaining indicated route but seem not receiving GPS signaling from Phone, so MRA thinks I'm stopped.

    When I'll bring foreground again, refresh screen with new position and return to show indications.

    I do not see any on forum, so perhaps is a known issue.

    Best regards and keep working!!!

    Lluis Arasanz

    • BMW F750GS
      MotoMediaLink HW Interface for BMW's WonderWheel device
    • Samsung A14 with Beta MyRoute-App (primary bike use)
      Tasker and MMLink SW for Android App Control
    • iPhone 14 with Beta MyRoute-App (personal and primary CP use)
    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lluis Arasanz Lluis Arasanz

      Hi,

      I've tested Next 3.2.8 Beta on IOS 16.3 (iPhone X) and found it is very stable while riding. But, today I've found that, if Next goes to background while riding (by example, I switch to hear a song with Spotify) and does not bring back MRA to foreground, MRA does not advice any indication. It works, maintaining indicated route but seem not receiving GPS signaling from Phone, so MRA thinks I'm stopped.

      When I'll bring foreground again, refresh screen with new position and return to show indications.

      I do not see any on forum, so perhaps is a known issue.

      Best regards and keep working!!!

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Lluis-Arasanz thanks for the feedback! The app is currently only working in the foreground. Right now we are developing CarPlay and one of the requirements for that is that the app functions in the background 🙂

      So this is currently the expected behavior and the ‘issue’ will be solved automatically in a few weeks 🎉

      Lluis Arasanz 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        @Lluis-Arasanz thanks for the feedback! The app is currently only working in the foreground. Right now we are developing CarPlay and one of the requirements for that is that the app functions in the background 🙂

        So this is currently the expected behavior and the ‘issue’ will be solved automatically in a few weeks 🎉

        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink

        This is great!. I'm waiting for Apple car feature relese.

        Keep working!

        Best Regards

        Lluis Arasanz

        • BMW F750GS
          MotoMediaLink HW Interface for BMW's WonderWheel device
        • Samsung A14 with Beta MyRoute-App (primary bike use)
          Tasker and MMLink SW for Android App Control
        • iPhone 14 with Beta MyRoute-App (personal and primary CP use)
        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Strange translation
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          0
          14
          31

        • Add delete route button to library
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          9
          23

        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          martin-phogel.de
          martin-phogel.de
          9
          112
          10.5k

        • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
          b0hd1
          b0hd1
          0
          7
          12

        • Crazy routing
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          7
          26

        • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
          b0hd1
          b0hd1
          1
          5
          19

        • Which route is shown?
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          1
          4
          23

        • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          4
          13

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app