Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Showing favourites on map

Showing favourites on map

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
5 Posts 5 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Handscombmp
    Handscombmp
    Handscombmp
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I know we can save waypoints as favourites so we can then view them when opening other routes..

    However they only show when you open them and you seem to only be able to do one at a time. Does anyone know how to show more than one?

    Tom Wilmot TorqueRider 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Handscombmp Handscombmp

      I know we can save waypoints as favourites so we can then view them when opening other routes..

      However they only show when you open them and you seem to only be able to do one at a time. Does anyone know how to show more than one?

      Tom Wilmot
      Tom Wilmot
      Tom Wilmot
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I’ll expand this question to ask if it’s possible to rename favourites on the mobile app? I can’t work it out!

      Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Handscombmp Handscombmp

        I know we can save waypoints as favourites so we can then view them when opening other routes..

        However they only show when you open them and you seem to only be able to do one at a time. Does anyone know how to show more than one?

        TorqueRider
        TorqueRider
        TorqueRider
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Handscombmp
        No that is not possible.
        But maybe you can use the POI menu and make a lis of POI's that are your "Favourites".
        Manual POI's

        UltraStar 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Tom Wilmot Tom Wilmot

          I’ll expand this question to ask if it’s possible to rename favourites on the mobile app? I can’t work it out!

          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Developer
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Tom-Wilmot Renaming favorites directly from the Mobile app is not yet supported.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TorqueRider TorqueRider

            @Handscombmp
            No that is not possible.
            But maybe you can use the POI menu and make a lis of POI's that are your "Favourites".
            Manual POI's

            UltraStar
            UltraStar
            UltraStar
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Jack-van-Tilburg, reading your response reminded me that I have used that option few years ago. I was planning a long trip to Colorado and I was tired flipping between favorites and the route planning to add new waypoints. I have spent some time to created POIs of the whole state. It works like charm; every time I want to create the route in Colorado, I open the POI, go to the Library and here we are, all my favorites are there.
            I would venture to say that you could create multiple lists to make your life little easier creating the routes. 🙂
            Thanks Jack.

            abc411cb-881a-428d-9fbe-4fa35a14170d-image.png

            1 Reply Last reply
            1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            TorqueRider
            TorqueRider
            UltraStar
            UltraStar
            Tom Wilmot
            Tom Wilmot
            Handscombmp
            Handscombmp
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • Custom POI color and icons
              Hubert Thoring
              Hubert Thoring
              0
              12
              43

            • File en omrijden
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              0
              4
              45

            • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              9
              126
              12.7k

            • A11 Making the Algorithm More Visible – Overview and Planner File
              Hubert Thoring
              Hubert Thoring
              0
              3
              8

            • File / Creation date
              Jörgen
              Jörgen
              1
              3
              22

            • Drive restriction for vehicle
              Robineke
              Robineke
              0
              33
              308

            • F003 POI Folder & group missing in the app
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              0
              4
              27

            • F005 Menu covered
              Hubert Thoring
              Hubert Thoring
              0
              3
              20

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app