Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Error downloading routes.

Error downloading routes.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
5 Posts 3 Posters 116 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • b0hd1
    b0hd1
    b0hd1
    wrote on last edited by b0hd1
    #1

    I have changed equipment and have acquired a Samsung active tab 3.
    Android 13.
    When I want to download routes it asks me for that permission. And it is impossible to grant.
    IMG_20230126_070248_268.jpg

    IMG_20230126_070248_086.jpg

    Creator and administrator of the largest MRA groups.

    • https://t.me/MRa_by_b0hd1
    • https://www.myrouteapp.com/group/messages/7007
    • YouTube: @demco17
    • Ex-routexpert, current beta tester and MRA expert. Creator of tutorials, manuals, and MRA user trainer.
    HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • b0hd1 b0hd1

      I have changed equipment and have acquired a Samsung active tab 3.
      Android 13.
      When I want to download routes it asks me for that permission. And it is impossible to grant.
      IMG_20230126_070248_268.jpg

      IMG_20230126_070248_086.jpg

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @b0hd1

      Hi @b0hd1 I asked a friend wha has an Samsung Active Tab 3

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      b0hd1 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

        @b0hd1

        Hi @b0hd1 I asked a friend wha has an Samsung Active Tab 3

        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master I have been able to fix it. I deleted cache and data. I uninstalled the beta.
        I installed the normal version and then upgraded to the beta.
        Thx!!!

        Creator and administrator of the largest MRA groups.

        • https://t.me/MRa_by_b0hd1
        • https://www.myrouteapp.com/group/messages/7007
        • YouTube: @demco17
        • Ex-routexpert, current beta tester and MRA expert. Creator of tutorials, manuals, and MRA user trainer.
        HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • b0hd1 b0hd1

          @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master I have been able to fix it. I deleted cache and data. I uninstalled the beta.
          I installed the normal version and then upgraded to the beta.
          Thx!!!

          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          Valued contributor
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @b0hd1

          Thanks for the reply

          BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
          Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA locked this topic on
          • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink referenced this topic on
          • Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            The Android permission issue resulting in not being able to download files has been fixed in the upcoming update 🎉 We aim to release this at the end of the week 🙂

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink referenced this topic on

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            b0hd1
            b0hd1
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • Strange translation
              Stefan Hummelink
              Stefan Hummelink
              0
              12
              23

            • Add delete route button to library
              Jörgen
              Jörgen
              0
              8
              18

            • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
              b0hd1
              b0hd1
              0
              7
              10

            • Crazy routing
              Hubert Thoring
              Hubert Thoring
              0
              7
              24

            • Where is the "Routes" option?
              LennyO
              LennyO
              0
              6
              31

            • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
              b0hd1
              b0hd1
              1
              5
              18

            • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              martin-phogel.de
              martin-phogel.de
              9
              109
              10.4k

            • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              0
              4
              12

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app