Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. MPH display?

MPH display?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
4 Posts 2 Posters 37 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Matt Wetherill 0
    Matt Wetherill 0
    Matt Wetherill 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    First time using the beta today - I have a boiler service / engineering business and do several calls throughout the day so plenty of opportunity to use the app.

    I might have missed it in the UI but as far as I can see, there is no option to select MPH units for speed - as I am in the UK, this is a deal breaker until it’s implemented.

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Matt Wetherill 0 Matt Wetherill 0

      First time using the beta today - I have a boiler service / engineering business and do several calls throughout the day so plenty of opportunity to use the app.

      I might have missed it in the UI but as far as I can see, there is no option to select MPH units for speed - as I am in the UK, this is a deal breaker until it’s implemented.

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hi @Matt-Wetherill-0, thanks for your question. Because the app is linked to your MRA web account, you can set your preference there. Click on your profile picture, choose My account and change Unit from metric to imperial.

      4e8ce93b-0913-4b4d-9010-e65470dc4d78-image.png

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      Matt Wetherill 0 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

        Hi @Matt-Wetherill-0, thanks for your question. Because the app is linked to your MRA web account, you can set your preference there. Click on your profile picture, choose My account and change Unit from metric to imperial.

        4e8ce93b-0913-4b4d-9010-e65470dc4d78-image.png

        Matt Wetherill 0
        Matt Wetherill 0
        Matt Wetherill 0
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Nick-Carthew thanks - done πŸ‘

        Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Matt Wetherill 0 Matt Wetherill 0

          @Nick-Carthew thanks - done πŸ‘

          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          RouteXpert
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Matt-Wetherill-0 Excellent - I will lock this topic now πŸ‘

          Always willing to help if I can.
          Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
          MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew locked this topic on
          • MyRoute-app community MyRoute-app community moved this topic from [Beta] The MyRoute-app on

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          Matt Wetherill 0
          Matt Wetherill 0
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • Animation
            LennyO
            LennyO
            0
            13
            31

          • Help please, new user
            Bull Tahr
            Bull Tahr
            0
            8
            163

          • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
            John S Parry
            John S Parry
            0
            9
            253

          • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
            b0hd1
            b0hd1
            0
            5
            31

          • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            3
            8

          • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            3
            18

          • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
            Dave J 0
            Dave J 0
            0
            3
            31

          • MRA 6.0.0 (515) Live Tracking - What exactly is shared?
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            2
            9

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app