Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. 🎉 Sign-up for the Beta today!

🎉 Sign-up for the Beta today!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
42 Posts 13 Posters 437 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jose Pinheiro 0
    Jose Pinheiro 0
    Jose Pinheiro 0
    wrote on last edited by Jose Pinheiro 0
    #6

    Signed-up. So far this is my best birthday gift this year 😉

    "So many roads, so little time"

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MyRoute-app community MyRoute-app community

      Attention fellow community members,

      Starting today, all MRA Navigation Next users may register for the Navigation Next Beta. More information will follow. Since we require some additional information that we may or may not have, we request all participants fill out the form below.

      The form is available in all six core MRA Languages. Though please note that e-mails will arrive in English.

      Dutch
      https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/9QBQGNS
      English
      https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/9QBQGNS?lang=en
      German
      https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/9QBQGNS?lang=de
      Spanish
      https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/9QBQGNS?lang=es
      French
      https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/9QBQGNS?lang=fr
      Italian
      https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/9QBQGNS?lang=it

      Why do we post this here? I'm posting this on the forum first and foremost, to keep the inflow of registrations manageable and ensure that our handling system stays online. An e-mail requesting this form to be filled in by all eligible MRA Navigation Next users will follow at a later stage. Again; the reason is very simply a matter of being careful and ensuring an optimal onboarding experience.

      If you encounter any issues with the form, please report them here in this thread. Let's call it your first testing experience. 😜

      Kind regards,

      Timo

      Andrew Ross
      Andrew Ross
      Andrew Ross
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      @Timo-Martosatiman-MRA super - signed up.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote on last edited by Corjan Meijerink
        #8

        You can read a report about my recent tests here 😏

        https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/2775/testing-navigation-next-while-driving-around-ijsselmeer-nl

        https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/2778/testing-navigation-next-while-driving-in-brabant-nl-with-michel-and-serge

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Stefan Hummelink
          Stefan Hummelink
          Stefan Hummelink
          Alpha tester
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          De laatste maanden wat minder actief op het forum vanwege wederom aankomende gezinsuitbreiding, maar hiervoor maak ik sowieso tijd! Geweldig om de ontwikkeling zo op de voet te volgen. 😀

          Manks bu'j te bange.

          Corjan Meijerink Drabslab 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

            De laatste maanden wat minder actief op het forum vanwege wederom aankomende gezinsuitbreiding, maar hiervoor maak ik sowieso tijd! Geweldig om de ontwikkeling zo op de voet te volgen. 😀

            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            @StefanHummelink Hopelijk niet minder tijd voor de motor 😉 Veel plezier thuis!

            Stefan Hummelink 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

              @StefanHummelink Hopelijk niet minder tijd voor de motor 😉 Veel plezier thuis!

              Stefan Hummelink
              Stefan Hummelink
              Stefan Hummelink
              Alpha tester
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              @Corjan-Meijerink Ik zou willen dat ik daar op kon antwoorden dat het mee viel, maar bij door de eerste was het dit jaar maximaal 1500km motor tijd, en nu met de tweede verwacht ik wederom in 2023 niet veel km. 😭... Je krijgt er veel voor terug zal ik maar zeggen.😀

              Maar die paar ritjes die we dan rijden, zijn kwalitatief hoog niveau hehe. Nav Next is dan zeer zeker welkom. 😋

              Manks bu'j te bange.

              Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

                @Corjan-Meijerink Ik zou willen dat ik daar op kon antwoorden dat het mee viel, maar bij door de eerste was het dit jaar maximaal 1500km motor tijd, en nu met de tweede verwacht ik wederom in 2023 niet veel km. 😭... Je krijgt er veel voor terug zal ik maar zeggen.😀

                Maar die paar ritjes die we dan rijden, zijn kwalitatief hoog niveau hehe. Nav Next is dan zeer zeker welkom. 😋

                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                Developer
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                @StefanHummelink Zo is dat! Over 2 decennia kan je met ze rijden. Doe ik nu ook met mn pa 😃

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

                  De laatste maanden wat minder actief op het forum vanwege wederom aankomende gezinsuitbreiding, maar hiervoor maak ik sowieso tijd! Geweldig om de ontwikkeling zo op de voet te volgen. 😀

                  Drabslab
                  Drabslab
                  Drabslab
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  @StefanHummelink Allee, proficiat alvast 🙂

                  It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Bart De Medts
                    Bart De Medts
                    Bart De Medts
                    Alpha tester
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    Singed-up 🙂

                    đŸī¸ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
                    đŸī¸ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
                    🚗 Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Captain Haddock
                      Captain Haddock
                      Captain Haddock
                      wrote on last edited by Captain Haddock
                      #15

                      When I enter the English registration Page 4 for Android device has two buttons named "Front" and "Follow" what do these mean and which one do I select to get to the next screen?

                      betamra.jpg

                      I clicked on Follow and it ended the application process even though it said Page 4 of 7. Was information was missed on pages 5-7?

                      Andrew Ross 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Captain Haddock Captain Haddock

                        When I enter the English registration Page 4 for Android device has two buttons named "Front" and "Follow" what do these mean and which one do I select to get to the next screen?

                        betamra.jpg

                        I clicked on Follow and it ended the application process even though it said Page 4 of 7. Was information was missed on pages 5-7?

                        Andrew Ross
                        Andrew Ross
                        Andrew Ross
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        @Captain-Haddock you need to click on Front to go through to the next page.

                        Captain Haddock 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Andrew Ross Andrew Ross

                          @Captain-Haddock you need to click on Front to go through to the next page.

                          Captain Haddock
                          Captain Haddock
                          Captain Haddock
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          @Andrew-Ross I retried the registration and clicked on Front as you suggested but it took me back to the front (1st) screen.

                          Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Captain Haddock Captain Haddock

                            @Andrew-Ross I retried the registration and clicked on Front as you suggested but it took me back to the front (1st) screen.

                            Rob Verhoeff
                            Rob Verhoeff
                            Rob Verhoeff
                            Alpha tester
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            @Captain-Haddock said in 🎉 Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                            @Andrew-Ross I retried the registration and clicked on Front as you suggested but it took me back to the front (1st) screen.

                            Obviously you've to read is as "back" & "next"

                            đŸī¸ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
                            📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
                            🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
                            đŸ’ģ Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

                            Drabslab Con Hennekens 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

                              @Captain-Haddock said in 🎉 Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                              @Andrew-Ross I retried the registration and clicked on Front as you suggested but it took me back to the front (1st) screen.

                              Obviously you've to read is as "back" & "next"

                              Drabslab
                              Drabslab
                              Drabslab
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              @Rob-Verhoeff said in 🎉 Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                              @Captain-Haddock said in 🎉 Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                              @Andrew-Ross I retried the registration and clicked on Front as you suggested but it took me back to the front (1st) screen.

                              Obviously you've to read is as "back" & "next"

                              Obviously, that form is a mess.

                              I enlisted but I have no idea whether I succeeded or not.

                              It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

                                @Captain-Haddock said in 🎉 Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                                @Andrew-Ross I retried the registration and clicked on Front as you suggested but it took me back to the front (1st) screen.

                                Obviously you've to read is as "back" & "next"

                                Con Hennekens
                                Con Hennekens
                                Con Hennekens
                                Alpha tester
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                @Rob-Verhoeff said:

                                Obviously you've to read is as "back" & "next"

                                @Drabslab said:

                                Obviously, that form is a mess.

                                Obviously both is true 😀

                                @Drabslab said:

                                I enlisted but I have no idea whether I succeeded or not.

                                I received an e-mail message after registration as confirmation.
                                TIP: don't use the buttons below each question, bot the ones at the bottom of each page. But I have to agree it is a mess...

                                I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                                Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                                Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                                TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                                  @Rob-Verhoeff said:

                                  Obviously you've to read is as "back" & "next"

                                  @Drabslab said:

                                  Obviously, that form is a mess.

                                  Obviously both is true 😀

                                  @Drabslab said:

                                  I enlisted but I have no idea whether I succeeded or not.

                                  I received an e-mail message after registration as confirmation.
                                  TIP: don't use the buttons below each question, bot the ones at the bottom of each page. But I have to agree it is a mess...

                                  TorqueRider
                                  TorqueRider
                                  TorqueRider
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #21

                                  @Con-Hennekens said in 🎉 Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                                  I received an e-mail message after registration as confirmation.

                                  I did not 😞

                                  Drabslab 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                                    @Con-Hennekens said in 🎉 Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                                    I received an e-mail message after registration as confirmation.

                                    I did not 😞

                                    Drabslab
                                    Drabslab
                                    Drabslab
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #22

                                    @Jack-van-Tilburg

                                    As said, Its a mess 🙂 but I am not the only one in limbo.

                                    the fact that the form does not seem to make clear that an email will follow...

                                    But what should we do now: try again? or just wait?

                                    It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                                    TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Drabslab Drabslab

                                      @Jack-van-Tilburg

                                      As said, Its a mess 🙂 but I am not the only one in limbo.

                                      the fact that the form does not seem to make clear that an email will follow...

                                      But what should we do now: try again? or just wait?

                                      TorqueRider
                                      TorqueRider
                                      TorqueRider
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #23

                                      @Drabslab
                                      I myself am very reluctant to provide my private information. During the application I already had to write down more information than feels comfortable for me. I'm not going to do that again. For me, the processing isn't at a level I'm comfortable with.

                                      Drabslab 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                                        @Drabslab
                                        I myself am very reluctant to provide my private information. During the application I already had to write down more information than feels comfortable for me. I'm not going to do that again. For me, the processing isn't at a level I'm comfortable with.

                                        Drabslab
                                        Drabslab
                                        Drabslab
                                        wrote on last edited by Drabslab
                                        #24

                                        @Jack-van-Tilburg

                                        Well, considering that everybody who will take part in that beta testing has access to this forum, hence is a registered MRA subscriber having paid the company for access to the navigator and probably also the routeplanner, I really don't understand why such complicated form is necessary.

                                        and I pointed out to MRA that the form does not work well... not leading to any action on their side.

                                        In my old days I would have been devastated that my clients would experience such clumsy approach and base their opinion of the company on that 🙂

                                        Its good to see that MRA is so confident that they can afford this.

                                        I'll just wait, life will not stop if I can't beta test

                                        It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

                                        TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Drabslab Drabslab

                                          @Jack-van-Tilburg

                                          Well, considering that everybody who will take part in that beta testing has access to this forum, hence is a registered MRA subscriber having paid the company for access to the navigator and probably also the routeplanner, I really don't understand why such complicated form is necessary.

                                          and I pointed out to MRA that the form does not work well... not leading to any action on their side.

                                          In my old days I would have been devastated that my clients would experience such clumsy approach and base their opinion of the company on that 🙂

                                          Its good to see that MRA is so confident that they can afford this.

                                          I'll just wait, life will not stop if I can't beta test

                                          TorqueRider
                                          TorqueRider
                                          TorqueRider
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #25

                                          @Drabslab said in 🎉 Sign-up for the Beta today!:

                                          and I pointed out to MRA that the form does not work well...

                                          In this case, I think MRA is also a customer because SurveyMonkey hosts the form.
                                          But of course they are still designated to provide consistent quality to the customers.

                                          I'll just wait, life will not stop if I can't beta test

                                          That's true.

                                          Drabslab 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          ACTIVE USERS
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          Stefan Hummelink
                                          Stefan Hummelink
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Drabslab
                                          Drabslab
                                          Bart De Medts
                                          Bart De Medts
                                          Richard 18
                                          Richard 18
                                          TorqueRider
                                          TorqueRider
                                          Captain Haddock
                                          Captain Haddock
                                          Steve Lynch
                                          Steve Lynch
                                          Jose Pinheiro 0
                                          Jose Pinheiro 0
                                          Andrew Ross
                                          Andrew Ross
                                          MyRoute-app community
                                          MyRoute-app community
                                          POPULAR TOPICS
                                          • Drive restriction for vehicle
                                            Nick Carthew
                                            Nick Carthew
                                            0
                                            19
                                            154

                                          • No tracklog on Android phone
                                            Nick Carthew
                                            Nick Carthew
                                            0
                                            7
                                            125

                                          • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
                                            Rob Verhoeff
                                            Rob Verhoeff
                                            0
                                            7
                                            132

                                          • Hallo, wÊÊr een nieuwe gebruiker !
                                            BertM
                                            BertM
                                            0
                                            4
                                            131

                                          • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
                                            Con Hennekens
                                            Con Hennekens
                                            0
                                            6
                                            233

                                          • How to delete favourites?
                                            Tom.Fox
                                            Tom.Fox
                                            0
                                            14
                                            3.1k

                                          • MRA 6.0.0 - 515 Carplay folder twice
                                            0
                                            1
                                            8

                                          MY GROUPS
                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Support
                                          • MyRoute-app