Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. how long will de NEXT lifetime option be available?

how long will de NEXT lifetime option be available?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 647 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Bert 1n
    Bert 1n
    Bert 1n
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am going to test MRA and if I like is as my new nav I wil sure go for that option:)

    Drabslab 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Bert 1n Bert 1n

      I am going to test MRA and if I like is as my new nav I wil sure go for that option:)

      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Bert-1n I don't know but considering:

      • my very short experience with MRA Nav, which seems to be quite good already,
      • the roadmap publmished for next makign it very promising
      • and the relatively low price for a live long use of NEXT

      i would not hesitate to buy it asap, and take the opportunity to use and experiment with the current nav, and provide ibnput to what you seem important for next.

      It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

      Bert 1n 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Drabslab Drabslab

        @Bert-1n I don't know but considering:

        • my very short experience with MRA Nav, which seems to be quite good already,
        • the roadmap publmished for next makign it very promising
        • and the relatively low price for a live long use of NEXT

        i would not hesitate to buy it asap, and take the opportunity to use and experiment with the current nav, and provide ibnput to what you seem important for next.

        Bert 1n
        Bert 1n
        Bert 1n
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Drabslab I will try it next weeks I have the 14 days test time .
        If it is par to TT I am sure over

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Drabslab
        Drabslab
        Bert 1n
        Bert 1n
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Hello everyone
          Brian McG
          Brian McG
          2
          6
          115

        • Route changed?
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          5
          88

        • Auto skipping in next version (6)
          Herman Veldhuizen
          Herman Veldhuizen
          0
          4
          181

        • Beurs aanbieding
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          3
          67

        • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
          Rob Veerman
          Rob Veerman
          4
          4
          73

        • Hello from Thailand
          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          0
          2
          12

        • Hoe lang gebruiker
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          2
          2
          75

        • How to plan correctly
          Christian Feurstein
          Christian Feurstein
          0
          5
          173

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app