Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Importing large GPX Files

Importing large GPX Files

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
5 Posts 3 Posters 1.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jay Potter 0
    Jay Potter 0
    Jay Potter 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi, I am new to this group & Application & I am learning as I go. I have a great number of GPX files I have created using other applications such as Garmin & Hema Explorer. I just tried to import a GPX file & got an error message saying there were too many waypoints & therefore could not be imported.

    Is this limit on way points always going to be in place? I have just purchased a lifetime subscription to MRA Navigation Next which may have been a waste if I cannot import the GPX files I have already created.

    Thanks in advance for any info or replies that will help me with this issue.

    HABVEN aka MrMRA TorqueRider 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Jay Potter 0 Jay Potter 0

      Hi, I am new to this group & Application & I am learning as I go. I have a great number of GPX files I have created using other applications such as Garmin & Hema Explorer. I just tried to import a GPX file & got an error message saying there were too many waypoints & therefore could not be imported.

      Is this limit on way points always going to be in place? I have just purchased a lifetime subscription to MRA Navigation Next which may have been a waste if I cannot import the GPX files I have already created.

      Thanks in advance for any info or replies that will help me with this issue.

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Jay-Potter-0

      Hello Jay, can you share an url of one of your routes here please?
      Did you try to upload it as a track also? If the track is in the gpx file

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      Jay Potter 0 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

        @Jay-Potter-0

        Hello Jay, can you share an url of one of your routes here please?
        Did you try to upload it as a track also? If the track is in the gpx file

        Jay Potter 0
        Jay Potter 0
        Jay Potter 0
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master Hello Hans thanks for the quick response. I am fairly new to all this so about the only way I could share the GPX file would be to attach it to an email. I just followed the prompts within the app using my desktop computer. I will go back to the app & try to upload as a "Track"

        Thanks again.

        Jay Potter 0 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Jay Potter 0 Jay Potter 0

          @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master Hello Hans thanks for the quick response. I am fairly new to all this so about the only way I could share the GPX file would be to attach it to an email. I just followed the prompts within the app using my desktop computer. I will go back to the app & try to upload as a "Track"

          Thanks again.

          Jay Potter 0
          Jay Potter 0
          Jay Potter 0
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Jay-Potter-0 Hello again Hans, I just tried importing into a Track & it appears to have worked. I will need to check the route now to ensure it is all displayed correctly.

          Thanks again

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Jay Potter 0 Jay Potter 0

            Hi, I am new to this group & Application & I am learning as I go. I have a great number of GPX files I have created using other applications such as Garmin & Hema Explorer. I just tried to import a GPX file & got an error message saying there were too many waypoints & therefore could not be imported.

            Is this limit on way points always going to be in place? I have just purchased a lifetime subscription to MRA Navigation Next which may have been a waste if I cannot import the GPX files I have already created.

            Thanks in advance for any info or replies that will help me with this issue.

            TorqueRider
            TorqueRider
            TorqueRider
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hello and welcom @Jay-Potter-0
            Did you look at the support section for information about:
            Manual "Uploading a route, route-track and tracklog" (click)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            TorqueRider
            TorqueRider
            Jay Potter 0
            Jay Potter 0
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • Hello everyone
              Brian McG
              Brian McG
              2
              6
              116

            • Route changed?
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              0
              5
              90

            • Auto skipping in next version (6)
              Herman Veldhuizen
              Herman Veldhuizen
              0
              4
              185

            • Beurs aanbieding
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              0
              3
              71

            • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
              Rob Veerman
              Rob Veerman
              4
              4
              75

            • Hello from Thailand
              Marinus van Deudekom
              Marinus van Deudekom
              0
              2
              16

            • How to plan correctly
              Christian Feurstein
              Christian Feurstein
              0
              5
              183

            • Wissel Here-TomTom
              Hubert Thoring
              Hubert Thoring
              0
              3
              124

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app