Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Genuine feedback

Genuine feedback

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 488 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K Lockwood
    K Lockwood
    K Lockwood
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I don't want random tours from other people.
    I want to be able to find the route I need today in Navigator, which I created in MRA App. Why isn't my route library organised in ANY way in MRA Navigator?

    Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • K Lockwood K Lockwood

      I don't want random tours from other people.
      I want to be able to find the route I need today in Navigator, which I created in MRA App. Why isn't my route library organised in ANY way in MRA Navigator?

      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @k-lockwood, it is organised (but could certainly be improved). The last touched routes you will find at the top (which in itself is not illogical). If you make it a habit to do some last minute check on the route in MRA, you will always find the correct routes at the top of the list in MRA Navigation. Hopefully the folderstructure will be implemented at some point though...

      I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

      Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

      Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

      1 Reply Last reply
      1

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      K Lockwood
      K Lockwood
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        9
        123
        11.9k

      • Issues on one-way streets when reversing routes
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        0
        10
        38

      • LAN004 - Route Import filetypes
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        13
        36

      • Route line is not easy to follow on map
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        6
        21

      • F004 MRA Navigation Error
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        0
        5
        15

      • Probleem met eigen Stay
        Albert van den Elsen
        Albert van den Elsen
        0
        5
        17

      • I need help with the track navigation settings
        Peter Zehentreiter
        Peter Zehentreiter
        0
        5
        128

      • POI functie 'strict'
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        1
        4
        20

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app